Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: you tube dont workis a discussion within the
Unlocking / Activationforums, a part of the
hi well i unlocked my iphone 1.1.1 using thisPlease follow the simple step by step instructions outlined below to get Simfee 1.7 onto a freshly jailbroken phone. 1. On the...
10-30-2007, 05:30 AM #1you tube dont work
hi well i unlocked my iphone 1.1.1 using thisPlease follow the simple step by step instructions outlined below to get Simfee 1.7 onto a freshly jailbroken phone.
1. On the Activation Screen, slide ro the Emergency Screen.
2. Type *#307# and hit Call, the phone will start ringing and diplay 1 Calling.
3. Delete all the numbers from the top right of the screen and Call the number 0.
4. Press Answer, Hold and then Decline.
5. Go to Contacts and create a contact. In the Url field type prefs://1f and save it. Then add another URL and type jailbreakme.com and save it.
6. Click on the prefs://1f and you can select your WiFi network. Exit by pressing home and then Dial and Call the number 0 from the emergency screen.
7. Select the second URL called jailbreakme.com of the contact you created and and follow the Install AppSnapp. Wait for it to finish and reboot the phone when its done.
8. Now AppTapp is on your Home Screen so you can install SimFree v1.7 directly on the phone.
9. In Sources press Edit, Add, and type in http://tinyurl.com/2qxpe6 . Accept the AppTapp installer message and it will show iPhoneSimFree on your Install list.
10. After that you must install from the System tab the BSD Subsystem and then SimFree v1.7 from the iPhoneSimFree tab.
11. You should now Go to the phone Settings application and in General - AutoLock, select Never you can now run SimFree v1.7. Its that easy!
but you tube dosent workr i downloaded sinfree v1.7 bu wen i try to start it it just takes me back to the home screen i have vista so can some1 help me please oh yea i cant send text to help me pleaseI DONT KNOW
10-30-2007, 07:13 AM #2
You need to open WinSCP and there are 3 files that you need to replace in the Lockdown folder. (/var/root/Library/Lockdown)
Download this http://www.rapid$hare.com/files/5846...utube.zip.html (click on the link and you will get an error, change the $ wih a s and try then) - Taken from http://hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=12817.