+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Confused about 1.1.1

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So I have a jailbreaked/ unlocked 1.0.2 version of the iPhone that I'm using on T-Mobile. I remember reading all these horror stories when 1.1.1 came out that I never
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Confused about 1.1.1
    So I have a jailbreaked/ unlocked 1.0.2 version of the iPhone that I'm using on T-Mobile. I remember reading all these horror stories when 1.1.1 came out that I never bothered updating it.

However, now I'm reading these stories that people have managed to unlock and jailbreak 1.1.1 and are successfully using it. Is this true? And if so, would anyone care to show me how to do it? Cos I don't want my iPhone to turn into a paperweight!! Thanks!

iPhone? More like MyPhone RC_OZ's Avatar
    Thanks

I upgraded 2 iphones from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 successfully.

My advice to you would be to wait a little longer. In hindsight, knowing what I know now. Not everything (Apps) seems so stable with 1.1.1
    I would stay with 1.0.2, if I could do it over. Much more stable platform with all the apps, IMO and 2cents.

But if you still want to do it, all the guides are here on this website. See guides section. good luck.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RC_OZ View Post
    I upgraded 2 iphones from 1.0.2 to 1.1.1 successfully.

My advice to you would be to wait a little longer. In hindsight, knowing what I know now. Not everything (Apps) seems so stable with 1.1.1
    I would stay with 1.0.2, if I could do it over. Much more stable platform with all the apps, IMO and 2cents.

But if you still want to do it, all the guides are here on this website. See guides section. good luck.
    You could always downgrade.