Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Help a deployed solider out

Default Help a deployed solider out
    Ok everyone here is my situation.

I got an iphone once it went on sale, that night I unlocked the dvd jon way I believe using the hex editor and such, ok after that I put a new scheme on it and such. Than I got deployed and I was like I want to use there cell service over here to text and incase something happens to my son my ex-wife can get a hold of me. So I tired using Ibrick to use all the programs so I could use the new sim chip I bought. It didn't work so than after two days of trying to download the restore file, using itunes 7.3 tried restoring it than it locked again I tried everything to unlock it again and some how I am now getting the continious reboot, I have to restore it again and keep getting an error 1012. It is still rebooting all of the time and I am not happy I just want to use this sim chip, I am so pissed, sad, and whatever else. If you guys could help me out, giving me files or whatelse. Also I can not download from www.rapidshare.com only real place I can download is either from here or www.gofilego.com. So either give me bad news or good news please!!!! I respsect all of you for what you do for the internet everywhere!

Please Help anyone? tell me if I am screwed or not?
    Last edited by afpunk; 10-24-2007 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost