Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: anysim unlock question

Default anysim unlock question
    Ok quick simple question. If you use anysim, does it not unlock the phone just for that sim, ie, if i put in another sim will it give me an error?

if yes......

lets say i unlock my 1.1.1 using anysim 1.1.1 and swap simcards, can i not just run anysim 1.1.1 again with the new sim card to make the new one work??

iPhone? More like MyPhone mixi92's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by meatwagon View Post
    Ok quick simple question. If you use anysim, does it not unlock the phone just for that sim, ie, if i put in another sim will it give me an error?

if yes......

lets say i unlock my 1.1.1 using anysim 1.1.1 and swap simcards, can i not just run anysim 1.1.1 again with the new sim card to make the new one work??
    When you use anysim to unlock, you only need to switch your sim with the other sim & your all set. You only need to activate your phone once, then when you unlock with anysim thats it. You can use anysim by just changing it from one to another.
    Last edited by mixi92; 10-22-2007 at 10:54 PM.

ok , because i though before when i tried anysim and switched sim cards, it gave an error, incorrect sim, but then i would run, independence to activate it and it would work no problem... cept when writing to the phone and install things.. get sillly script errors....