Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
Thread: HELPPPPP please!
10-21-2007, 04:17 PM #1HELPPPPP please!
oh man.. so i restored my firmware to 10.0.2 with itunes.. and when it finished.. it said complete. but now the phone just looks like its running DOS scripts.. black screen and white text scrolling down. then it shuts off and starts over. please help i dont know what to do anymore
10-21-2007, 04:28 PM #2
- Download iBrickr and extract it somewhere.
- Open a command line and cd to the folder you extracted iBrickr to.
- Run iphoneinterface from the command line.
- You should see an r_recovery prompt.
- Type "setenv auto-boot true" and hit enter.
- Type "saveenv" and hit enter.
- Type "fsboot" and hit enter.
- Your phone will boot properly.
- Download iPHUC and run it.
- You should get a recovery mode prompt.
- Type "cmd setenv auto-boot true" and hit enter.
- Type "cmd saveenv" and hit enter.
- Type "cmd fsboot" and hit enter.
- Your phone will boot properly.Main Phone: 2.0 / AT&T
Test Phone: sold
Don't forget to thank me