Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: My Iphone is Stuck in Recovery Mode I've tried every thing and is not working

Exclamation My Iphone is Stuck in Recovery Mode I've tried every thing and is not working
    Hi

Does anybody has an idea how to free my iphone.

I tried every thing in Mac and Windows put in recovery mode thousand times, change itunes version change computer, change usb, restart computer, restart iphone, white screen iphone, in off restore mode iphone, etc, etc, etc.

And nothing works

a little bit of history...

I was unlocking my iphone what I did perfect, then y start activating to work with my carrier and it showed me a sim error so a did the activating step (upload the iunlock file and execute the iunlock app) and then I get the Recovery Mode ( the deadly yellow triangle) and since then I've been reading and reading to make my iphone work and nothing.

It's been 2 months since the recovery mode got me please some advice is needed.

What do I doooo? everybody say that is easy and I can't recover it when I connected to my computer Mac or Windows it show me the 1603 error in itunes 7.3.x and error 1604 in itunes 7.4.x

is Fixable or I throw it in to a wall.....

ok just do this get ibricker and click on boot phone and you should be fine

Default Thx for your advice but I already did that
    Lobo I already did that and it only boot the iphone and the problem still there the yellow triangle

I did the downgrading and the only thing I saw was the green screen

please heeeellllppp !!!!!!

So almost the same thing happened to me. What you want to do is. Open i tunes, connect iphone. turn the iphone on so you see the yellow triangle. Hold the sleep/wake button and the home button for about 8 seconds or so until the screen goes off. LET GO of the sleep/wake but keep holding the home button for another few seconds until itunes see's it. when it does, let go. Hit recover in itunes. FIXED.

If that doesnt work. The published way to fix an Ipod stuck in recovery mode is to change the drive letter of the iPod in your computer manager.

I know its for ipods but should work the same for iphones as well. I've used this technique several times.
    iPhuc Your Couch!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    i belive you can use apptap to restore the iphone to working condition, please try that because its worked for me in the past when i had problems like you did. use the newest version

Incase you still need help and for future people.. I actually jailbroke my iPhone 1.1.1 using carnaval and everything was working fine untill I installed anysim 1.1

so when I tried to restore it I got error 1011

To fix it what you have to do is uninstall:

Quicktime
    Apple Mobile Device
    Apple Software Updater (something like that)
    iTunes

(in this order)

Then restart

Go to iTunes.com and install... don't w/l to desktop just run it or open in firefox

install itunes completely

then restart computer

then try doing the restore

it should work now..

if it doesn't then Apple will replace it

and when u call apple and they ask for number (if ur doing the jailbreak just say you opened the iPhone and you connected to iTunes and it asked you to restore which you did and then u got that error and you already reinstalled itunes)

hello every body

i have problam with my iphone he was unlock. when i put my tmobile sim he show massage incorect sim. but now he get freez when i turn off apple logo turn on and turn off himself. after that white lines comes and they roll down few minute and then nothing any happan.and come main secren and nothing home button work. and even he can not conecet with my pc. plz help me

any body help me plz plz plz
    Last edited by zeemir; 11-01-2007 at 09:21 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Unhappy Sorry Guys Its not working
    Guy thanks but it still not working my iphone.

I was surprised when one night it worked but the next day it stuck again in the restore mode.

I tried everything you've told me

please a have no idea .....

I know im gonna get bit$ched at but use my method burn up the iphone call them get an RMA get a new one buttttttttt now you might get stuck with a 1.1.2 ahhhhhhhhh

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

If you keep getting the 1011 or 1012 on itunes and still getting the yellow triangle or the usb images on your iphone the easiest way to do is to restore it back to 1.0.2. you will get the 1011,1012,2003 error. open ibrickr do not close itunes, ibrickr will ask you to downgrade follow instruction. if you get the green screen try rebooting your iphone and restore it again on itunes.. this procedure will take awhile, been there.. when you finally get another error from itunes, still have the yellow triangle go back to ibrickr and choose the middle option, it will tell you to click that fix button. will take anywhere from 3-4 mins sometimes up to 10. then you will end up with the activate screen. jailbreak using apptap then pacay.

Then follow Revan's guide http://modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10461

This work for me like a charm.. Hope works for you too.

As long iTunes and iBrickr recognize your iphone everything is possible to fix it

Default Itunes Error
    HI GUYS,

I TRIED TO ACTIVATE MY IPHONE USING IPHONESIMFREE BUT WHEN CONNECTING TO ITUNES IT GIVES ME A MESSAGE " ITUNES COULD NOT CONNECT TO THE IPHONE BECAUSE AN UNKNOWN ERROR OCCURED (0x8000022)
    COULD ANYONE CAN HELP ME TO REACTIVATE MY IPHONE.

THANKS A LOT!!!!

use another computer for opening the ibrick
    it works for me !

before i used my old computer ..(ibrick) ...it doesnt work at all

Default can't use anysim with my iphone
    My iphone is modded but the firmware version is saying 04.02.13_G but when i go to itunes its say that version firmware says 1.0.2, when i run anysim it just says this iphone already patched will quit now.

it the program that allows you to unlock your iphone, if your running windows you use jailbreak with ibrickr and it goes through a stream of process and your phone will be unlock if you followed the instructions right

try running AppTapp that worked for me but try to run ibrickr first to get the yellow screen and thin run AppTapp that should unlock it.
    Last edited by taylormade8703; 11-16-2007 at 08:08 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

i have the same problem its soooooooo frustrating i have tried fixing this phone for days and i still cant recover it

tried that didnt go to activation screen a have the same problem
    Last edited by jonnerams; 11-21-2007 at 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Hi there, i read your iphone post as regards to your problems with it being stuck on the yellow triangle and the white lines scrolling down the screen. I have exactly the same problem and i cannot fix it.

Did you manage to fix it?

My phone was 1.1.2 downgraded to 1.1.1, then re upgraded 1.1.2. I then upgraded by accident to 1.1.3 on itunes and it went back to the original screen of locked.

So i then went through the ibrickr process and i got the red screen with the triangle, so i then tried to input the firmware which i got with the ibrickr file (think it was 1.0.2) and it went through the process but it stuck when it was 99.9% done.

The phone is now stuck with the yellow triangle/blue background and white scrolling lines. Any ideas bud?

Thanks.

hi.frds .plz plz help me.i upgrade my software from 1.1.2 to 1.1.3.then i use ziphone tool to unlock it.after using this tool m.my device enter into recovery mode.plz help me.when i try to install the software again.itunes tells."itune can not be used with iphone.because the sim card is pin lock or not install.plz help me.my iphone boot only in recovery mode...

Hi, I need some help. when i connect my Iphone to my computer it has the connect to itunes picture showing and also the background is green colored. when i disconnect it from the computer, it keeps rebooting. first it shows the little apple picture but then it looks like its rebooting something and the screen turns black and all you see are white letters flashing like when you are in a dos program. can somebody please help me? any help will be great. thanks. my email is [email protected] thanks!!

Default i no how to fix this
    hi you need to downloa a program called ziphone then load ziphone then plug your phone in and click jail break under the ipod part then it will put it into recovery you want this then on i tunes click restore then it is fixed!!

Thanks

DON'T use ZiPhone!! Use iLiberty+, Winpwn, or iPlius. ZiPhone kills phones!
    Apples taste good.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast