+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock brand new/ virgine iPhone (FW 1.1.1)

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
USER GUIDE for activateing / jailbreaking / third party instaler / unlock iPhone. Dear MMI, I have finaly succseded to activate/jailbrake and unlock new iPhone with firmware 1.1.1 Ok the
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Exclamation Unlock brand new/ virgine iPhone (FW 1.1.1)
    USER GUIDE for activateing / jailbreaking / third party instaler / unlock iPhone.

Dear MMI, I have finaly succseded to activate/jailbrake and unlock new iPhone with firmware 1.1.1

Ok the manual is here. All nesesery files are here http://rapidshare.com/files/64244254...ni_fajlovi.zip

This manual is for virgin iPhone with 1.1.1 Firmware. After downgrade to 1.0.2 and upgrade you just use one touche iJailbreak just to have installer on your iPhone. Since installer is easiest way to get BSD Subsystem for iPhone. BSD subsystem is needed for AnySim 1.1.1.

Upload AnySim to application using CyberDuck over SSH, and just run it.

Maybe you will need at the end of procss this file http://independence.googlecode.com/f...00MBKiller.dmg
    (I have unlocked 4 iPhones on this way and just one has problem with 300 Mb free) This file is allso in Nepohodni fallovi.zip on rapid sahre http://rapidshare.com/files/64244254...ni_fajlovi.zip
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by ministarsrbije; 10-21-2007 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Uploaded link for files over Rapidshare
    Hello from iSerbia

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

thanx looking forward to your easy step
     Think Different

Green Apple
    Thanks

Hey, when I unzip the iJailbreak for iphone.zip file, I get an error: Format Error. Error 17540. That's not normal, right? I'm afraid to use it if its not right.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by sura View Post
    Hey, when I unzip the iJailbreak for iphone.zip file, I get an error: Format Error. Error 17540. That's not normal, right? I'm afraid to use it if its not right.
    This is link on forum where you can have details about one touch iJailbrea,
    http://www.modmyi.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11048

It is working normaly, try to download again. And check your expander.
    It is imoprtant to extract to application.
    Hello from iSerbia

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi... listen i can't download the file... is there any other place where i can get it? thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

So far so good!!
    The only thing is that when I download and open Ijailbreak to install the third party apps the program does absolutely nothing!

Do I have to follow the procedure to jailbreak with Ijailbreak again? Any I deas why the 'intall i phone applications' button won't act?

Thanks!!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Hi,

iJailbreak make possibile to have Installer on iPhone. Over Installer on iPhone you can download BSD subsystem, and then over some FTP client upload AnySim for 1.1.1
    Hello from iSerbia