Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iphone, from 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 -> 1.0.2 HELP!

Unhappy iphone, from 1.0.2 -> 1.1.1 -> 1.0.2 HELP!
    Ok, i upgraded to 1.1.1 from and unlocked iphone running 1.0.1, downgraded back to 1.0.2, that worked fine - the iphone is faux-activated and jailbroken, BUT anySim and iUnlock have both failed to unlock the phone. they say "success - iphone unlocked" , but the iphone prompts me to insert an aproved sim.

please guys, if anyone can help, or shed any light on this, it would be a godsend. thanks.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by benfilan View Post
    Ok, i upgraded to 1.1.1 from and unlocked iphone running 1.0.1, downgraded back to 1.0.2, that worked fine - the iphone is faux-activated and jailbroken, BUT anySim and iUnlock have both failed to unlock the phone. they say "success - iphone unlocked" , but the iphone prompts me to insert an aproved sim.

please guys, if anyone can help, or shed any light on this, it would be a godsend. thanks.
    Did you run PACAY?

I also have made the update to 1.1.1 from a unlocked 1.0.2 phone, and now I need to restore. Can you please tell what method did you use ?

Thanks
    Bruno Alecrim

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by brunoalec View Post
    I also have made the update to 1.1.1 from a unlocked 1.0.2 phone, and now I need to restore. Can you please tell what method did you use ?

Thanks
    Bruno Alecrim
    You really shouldnt be updating to 1.1.1 unless you really know what you're doing. At least until more user-friendly tools are released