Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlock Fresh iPhone 1.1.1 from store...

Question Unlock Fresh iPhone 1.1.1 from store...
    IF I BUY A FRESH IPHONE 1.1.1 FROM THE STORE CAN I DOWNGRADE TO 1.0.2 BUT KEEP (04.01.13_G BASEBAND) FROM FIRMWARE 1.1.1 AND UNLOCK USING anySIM 1.1 ?

HAS ANYBODY TRIED THIS YET?

GUIDE TO UNLOCK ON A MAC A NEW 1.1.1 IPHONE NEVER UNLOCKED WITH ANYSIM 1.1.1

This is what I did. I unlocked two phones and both work perfectly well (calls in and out, text messages, voicemail, wifi, even youtube. Follow this guide if you have an unlocked 1.1.1 out of the box new IPHONE
    1.After the whole independence 1.2.3 process finish (please follow meticulously the steps that appears in the help menu of the software
    2. Connect the iphone and open ssh with independence 1.2.3 (don´t forget to close Itunes)
    3. get connected to ssh and then open the customize label.
    4. Once there go to applications---user----add and there type your iphone ip address (check it out in your Iphone settings---wifi--press blue arrow on the right a write the ip number) and the password: alpine.
    5. Drop there the ANYSIM unzipped file. An icon with the image of ANYSIN will appear on the iphone. In it go to settings--- general and switch the auto unlock to never
    6. Put your non at&t sim (maybe it works with the at&t sim card that comes inside the phone but as ANYSIM says I used an non at&t sim) inside and turn off the phone
    7. Reboot.
    8. Press the Anysim button an install the software.
    9. After about 10 minutes a sign telling that your phone is unlocked appears
    I tried both iphones with sims that belong to 2 different carriers.
    10. If you want that the anysim icon dessapear from the screen of your phone do this
    a) Connect the iphone and open ssh with independence 1.2.3 (don´t forget to close Itunes)
    b) get connected to ssh and then open the customize label.
    c) Once there go to applications---user----remove and there type your iphone ip address (check it out in your Iphone settings---wifi--press blue arrow on the right a write the ip number) and the password: alpine.
    d) press enter and the icon will be removed
    I assure you that If you are MAC and have an 1.1.1 unlocked phone it´s the easiest way to unlock it. But please be patient with independence 1.2.3.... if you follows all the steps it wil work....Try this method....hope it works for you too

CAN YOU PROVIDE A WINDOWS VERSION? DOES THE anysim 1.1 UNLOCK WORK WITH DOWNNGRADED IPHONE TO 1.0.2 WITH 1.1.1 BASEBAND?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

my friend bought an iphone this past week and still had 1.0.2 on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Estelin View Post
    GUIDE TO UNLOCK ON A MAC A NEW 1.1.1 IPHONE NEVER UNLOCKED WITH ANYSIM 1.1.1

This is what I did. I unlocked two phones and both work perfectly well (calls in and out, text messages, voicemail, wifi, even youtube. Follow this guide if you have an unlocked 1.1.1 out of the box new IPHONE
    1.After the whole independence 1.2.3 process finish (please follow meticulously the steps that appears in the help menu of the software
    2. Connect the iphone and open ssh with independence 1.2.3 (donīt forget to close Itunes)
    3. get connected to ssh and then open the customize label.
    4. Once there go to applications---user----add and there type your iphone ip address (check it out in your Iphone settings---wifi--press blue arrow on the right a write the ip number) and the password: alpine.
    5. Drop there the ANYSIM unzipped file. An icon with the image of ANYSIN will appear on the iphone. In it go to settings--- general and switch the auto unlock to never
    6. Put your non at&t sim (maybe it works with the at&t sim card that comes inside the phone but as ANYSIM says I used an non at&t sim) inside and turn off the phone
    7. Reboot.
    8. Press the Anysim button an install the software.
    9. After about 10 minutes a sign telling that your phone is unlocked appears
    I tried both iphones with sims that belong to 2 different carriers.
    10. If you want that the anysim icon dessapear from the screen of your phone do this
    a) Connect the iphone and open ssh with independence 1.2.3 (donīt forget to close Itunes)
    b) get connected to ssh and then open the customize label.
    c) Once there go to applications---user----remove and there type your iphone ip address (check it out in your Iphone settings---wifi--press blue arrow on the right a write the ip number) and the password: alpine.
    d) press enter and the icon will be removed
    I assure you that If you are MAC and have an 1.1.1 unlocked phone itīs the easiest way to unlock it. But please be patient with independence 1.2.3.... if you follows all the steps it wil work....Try this method....hope it works for you too
    PLEASE SHOW US WHERE TO FIND THE WINDOWS SOLUTION!!!!

iPhone? More like MyPhone taylorcold's Avatar
    Thanks

Worked like a charm! Thanks.

how can i download anysim

to make a 1.1.1 out of the box turn into a 1.0.2 unlocked using windows, use this guide [URL="http://www.hackint0sh.org/forum/showthread.php?t=11966"]
    Just living life