+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I need an explanation

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hi guys i have a doubt first of all i have an iPhone with the firmware 1.0.2 but i give it to somone to unlock it for me, after that
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default I need an explanation
    Hi guys i have a doubt first of all i have an iPhone with the firmware 1.0.2 but i give it to somone to unlock it for me, after that i update the firmware and my iPhone appears lock it again, well today i make a downgrade to the previous firmware (1.0.2) and use an aplicaction to activate and woala my iphone works again with any sim. So what happens with that because i read a lot in the web and the result of my investigation was that my phone will not get unlock it easly.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elprix View Post
    Hi guys i have a doubt first of all i have an iPhone with the firmware 1.0.2 but i give it to somone to unlock it for me, after that i update the firmware and my iPhone appears lock it again, well today i make a downgrade to the previous firmware (1.0.2) and use an aplicaction to activate and woala my iphone works again with any sim. So what happens with that because i read a lot in the web and the result of my investigation was that my phone will not get unlock it easly.
    Simple. Things that were impossible one day, become possible the next. Check the dates of threads in your research. Before the ability to downgrade the baseband, people couldn't unlock their phones once they upgraded to 1.1.1; now they can. And so on and so on.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Eurisko For This Useful Post:

elprix (10-18-2007)