Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MobileTerminal

Default MobileTerminal
    I going through the guide to unlock my phone and it requires me to type in text with MobileTerminal. I been all over the web trying to install and I am confused. I tried to install with iBrickr, but I dont see the mobileterminal icon appear on the home page.

Any pointers. Thanks

download app tapp an install it from there need any more help IM me

AIM:Mtek45
    MSN:[email protected]
    Yahoo: darkinf300
    Gmail:[email protected]
    (/)EMESIS

Default XP
    Thanks Nemisis. Will apptapp work with Windows XP. I thought that you have to use iBrickr for Windows.

Do you need the wifi connection working properly to upload mobileterminal? I have not got my unlocked phone working yet. I still need to add in Mobileterminal to complete the hack.

Any suggestions.

Quote Originally Posted by dzee View Post
    Thanks Nemisis. Will apptapp work with Windows XP. I thought that you have to use iBrickr for Windows.

Do you need the wifi connection working properly to upload mobileterminal? I have not got my unlocked phone working yet. I still need to add in Mobileterminal to complete the hack.

Any suggestions.
    yeah! there is a version for Windows google it app tap for windows well you use ibricker tu upload you files to your iphone, yes you do need a wifi to download Mobile terminal.....

AIM:Mtek45
    MSN:[email protected]
    Yahoo: darkinf300
    Gmail:[email protected]
    (/)EMESIS