+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: How to unlock iPhone 1.1.1 when I already unlocked my iPhone with 1.0.2 firmwire?

is a discussion within the

Unlocking / Activation

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey all! This is my first post, and many thanks to the iPhone Dev Team! However I am EXTREMELY confused...I unlocked my iPhone (firmwire 1.0.2) with the unlock guide here
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default How to unlock iPhone 1.1.1 when I already unlocked my iPhone with 1.0.2 firmwire?
    Hey all! This is my first post, and many thanks to the iPhone Dev Team!

However I am EXTREMELY confused...I unlocked my iPhone (firmwire 1.0.2) with the unlock guide here on modmyi.com (so no anysim, iunlock etc) before the 1.1.1 came out. It's working find and all

Just curious how can I upgrade to firmwire 1.1.1 and keep my iPhone SIM unlock?

I seen a lot of jailbreaking solutions but no unlocking? Or am I totally lost in all the posts?

Thanks and many thanks
    Last edited by Kfedx; 10-15-2007 at 02:37 PM.

Thanks

Currently you can't unlock it without using iPhoneSIMFree's paid method, or you can use the method running 1.1.1 but with the 1.0.2 firmware, but it is a bit buggy from what i hear.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to DoerrFan For This Useful Post:

Kfedx (10-15-2007)

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a question about activation. I went trough process of erasing the baseband 1.0.2 unlocking with SimFree and upgrading to 1.1.1. Latest SimFree claim that it will work with another provider. Well when I inserted T-Mobile SIM the message pops up '' another SIM detected"( no incorrect SIM thanks God) But when I open iTunes it says that it has to be used with ATT sim and no activation proceed . Does anybody know how to fix ?

Thanks in advance!