Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Iphone's Ipod

iPhone? More like MyPhone madrich's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Iphone's Ipod
    I used Iunlock with FW 1.0.2 (windows). Sometimes my music suddendly goes silent (but is playing as indicated by the scroll bar) and then jumps to the next song on the playlist. Any guest what could be causing this situation? I have rebooted and no change. I restored to FW 1.0.2. to see if that fixes the problem, but no luck.
    Last edited by madrich; 10-14-2007 at 09:23 AM. Reason: typos

I'm having the same problem now too.

Everything has gone to hell since I got my new phone and did the downgrade to unlock it.

Thanks

Ok, I decided to rebuild my Itunes library (It was disorganized anyway.) I had previously upgraded to the latest Itunes (7.4.3.1)., and I have FW 1.0.2 on my Iphone unlocked with T-mobile. (Thanks to eekfuh.). My library is mostly CDs, so I re-copied them to the new Itunes. Before sync'ng with the Iphone I erased the contents of my Iphone, then sync'd with Itunes. Now, the problem seems to be solved. If you have any questions, please reply here. I will answer by tomorrow (Monday).

i cant get itunes to open, i deleted it on my windows computer with vista and tried to reinstall it but vista says "itunes has stopped working" i unlocked my iphone using my other computer which is a mac, but all of my songs are on the one with vista, the itunes on the mac works fine, any help would be greatly appriciated

Thanks

If you are still sure that your songs are on the windows vista computer, then I would try to restore iTunes from Apple. Otherwise, I would use the windows cleaner to completely remove the old itunes SW, and then reinstall.