Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tlert crashes my iPhone 4

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Ok - sorry about the delay in updates - we redesigned the entire backend so we won't have any conflicts with other apps/SpringBoard/iOS updates etc (hopefully u can see the huge benefit here . Also, we added a new feature to "shelf" msgs onto the statusbar to get back to them later. All rotations now work beautifully, etc etc Give it a try!

(add Cydia repo intelliborn.com/beta4)
    Just downloaded it via cydia
    Will report if anything is found (or just compliments )

Edit:

I like the "Shelf" option !
    Kinda reminds me of andriods drop down (Without the drop down effect)
    Last edited by iFrosty; 04-08-2011 at 10:58 PM.

Thanks

Ok - sorry about the delay in updates - we redesigned the entire backend so we won't have any conflicts with other apps/SpringBoard/iOS updates etc (hopefully u can see the huge benefit here . Also, we added a new feature to "shelf" msgs onto the statusbar to get back to them later. All rotations now work beautifully, etc etc Give it a try!

Hi, I still have occasional crashes putting my iPhone on safe mode. Last one occurred 10 min ago. I have Bitesms as well but not sure what is happening. So frustrating.

So far so good, lockscreen reply works great now. The update seems to have rectified any other problems but I don't understand the "shelf" addition? I use ilocalis & it uses the double tap on clock for a drop down menu, which cannot be switched to another gesture. I guess I could assign the "shelf" option to another gesture but not until I figure out what it does, or someone tells me, uh-hum!

Also the update shows up in Cydia changes section, what will adding the repo do for me differently?

One more question, whats the "Intellicontainer" process that's always running?

It's eating up around 20 MB's of running processes memory.

My iPhone is a Part of Me Kaospassageraren's Avatar
    Thanks

It still crashes..i had two smss from different contacts an when i tap one to reply it crashes instantly and resprings->safemode

Quote Originally Posted by nillam1 View Post
    One more question, whats the "Intellicontainer" process that's always running?

It's eating up around 20 MB's of running processes memory.
    I was wondering the same thing

i really was hoping that the new update would fix the crash issue. it only happened every once in a while before the update, now it crashes EVERY TIME.

its too bad, really.

edit: just bought biteSMS, and its BY FAR more superior!

too bad i had already purchased the crappy tlert.
    Last edited by nickswagger; 04-11-2011 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    i really was hoping that the new update would fix the crash issue. it only happened every once in a while before the update, now it crashes EVERY TIME.

its too bad, really.

edit: just bought biteSMS, and its BY FAR more superior!

too bad i had already purchased the crappy tlert.
    After the update, the whole crashing thing became worse...

Yeah, updated Tlert from Lockscreen is worse after update on my 3GS/4.2.1. I've tried running it with and w/o 60s Lockscreen and neither makes it any better. Since it's "transparent" I often hit the slider just right that it unlocks the phone and causes it to freeze & reboot/enter safe mode. If I get two texts at a time when locked, I rarely have enough time to get to both before it sleeps again so I have to make sure to unlock the phone b4 replying.

I have seen no problems from an unlocked state, though.

Still locking my 3GS after update. Disabled until you fix it. Kinda sucks not to be able to use what I paid for.

Thanks

My compose option does not work cant get the shelf option to work cant view sent sms videos, unit freezes must hard reboot, really what the ()())()()is happening with my favorite messenger, I am waiting for some good news wont wait long!

Was good for a couple days, now my "show recent recipients" option keeps going away until I toggle the switch on & off!!!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

Thanks

My shelf option was working today. I like that option. I cant compose a message from the lockscreen unless someone texts me?

anig: there was a bug with tlert and activator - fixed in 4.7.9 of tlert (available at the beta Cydia Source/Repo intelliborn.com/beta4). Fixes compose/shelf features.

The show recipients bug was sporadic and also fixed.

Regarding the playback of video - thanks for the report. I gave it a shot to fix quickly but looks like a tough one. It's on the bug list for next release
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Had to disable tlert completely, as soon as I tap to reply a text, my phone resprings straight into safe mode, every time, its so annoying...

Thanks

Folks, what about the background deamon "IntelliContainer"? WTF is that? is consumming memory for sure.

Your most recent release seems to have stopped my reboot issues, but Still having trouble with the lockscreen timeout when composing/replying.

Regarding the "jump to text" after selecting a recipient, is there any way to make that an option/toggle and not the default?

"F" Tlert, bite me! I'm sticking with BiteSMS, maybe we should get refunds from intelliborn for Tlert!

Sent from my iPhone using ModMyi

At least you guys can get TLert to work. Mine stopped working, and I've tried to install/reinstall/uninstall so many times it's not even funny. It was my FAVORITE app. My intelliscreen doesn't show up either. Worthless.

in Tlert 4.7.11 is anyone noticing that the keyboard activates objects behind it on occasion. This is irritating - I've made accidental phone calls.. nearly purchased an app in the app store and have random apps opening. Intelliborn support cant seem to replicate the issue and wanted me to uninstall everything - including mobilesubstrate. I can't delete MS because I have Ultrasnow installed but got far enough to get all possible other apps that they thought were interfering... still nothing.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast