+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tlert causing respring

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Not every instance, but often enough to be annoying - an incoming SMS causes my iPhone 4 4.01 to respring and go into safe mode. Anybody else having this problem?
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Tlert causing respring
    Not every instance, but often enough to be annoying - an incoming SMS causes my iPhone 4 4.01 to respring and go into safe mode.

Anybody else having this problem?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Posted this in another thread but I'll put it here too:

I'm having the same problem. Whenever my phone tries to autocorrect a word with some form of punctuation ("im" to "I'm) it freezes up and resprings. This also happens if it tries to autocorrect and some form of punctuation directly follows the word ("Hi katie" to "Hi Katie,").

My first thought was to go to the "FAQ/Support" thing in the app and see if there was an easy fix; there wasn't. Down at the bottom of the page, however, is the option to turn on "System Logs" (or something similar to that) which monitors the app and sees where something is messing up. When I turn that feature on, recreate the problem, and try to send the log to their customer support an error message pops up telling me that "system logs" needs to be turned on first (I'm assuming my phone crashing kills that process).

I've emailed Intelliborn customer support twice but I haven't gotten a response.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

it quitted when i tried to install it.

it said Size Mismatch!!!
    Last edited by glacius7; 01-25-2011 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost