Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: New Tlert Bubbles, Images, and more...Constant Updates

Default New Tlert Bubbles, Images, and more...Constant Updates
    Hey all I fell in love with this app, and being a natural themer, I began playing around =]

I hate the default.png (image that shows when loading an app) so I changed that.

Also, I created some very quick additional bubbles to use (3 variations of the Illumine bubbles created by Interstink), as well as porting over the true SMS bubbles from the stock SMS theme, and additional bubbles that have a nice star in the corner. I'll gladly make more colors of ANY existing bubbles there are, as well as introduce some new ones.

Also, I'll be looking into skinning some more of the app, and of course additional bubbles.

Some screenies-

Stock

Stock

Star

Illumine

Download the images here-

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

*Please download as a free user, that's the only support I ask for =]. Or a Thanks =]

Any requests?

Post em!
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to agent005 For This Useful Post:

angelinirr5 (08-05-2009), rask (08-18-2009), Ungratefulninja (08-28-2009)

Thanks m8 keep them comming

Very Nice.
    I have a request for Matte style to go with Matte UI.
    Thanks

Is the one with the star in the zip? Or am I just blind??

Should be, I'll double check, and I'll get that request up in the next day or two at the latest

Just double checked, yes the stars are in there.

As far as one for Matte UI...I tried installing Matte UI on my iPhone and it...crashed it? I don't know why, but it did, and so I'm a little skeptical of opening Cydia again. I usually don't anymore...so, if you could send me the theme, I'll be glad to make your request.

Hey sorry everyone! I've been moving into college and still trying to settle in, in the meantime I have a crap load of video editing I need to get done soon as well. Sorry I havn't released anything!

As far as the Matte UI request, I did get a chance to look into it, I just havn't been able to make anything yet. Soon, I promise.

New ones coming out soon, including the requested Matte UI. I made several different colors, but let me know if you'd like something specific. Also, I am releasing a new Star bubble, in the colors of my school, University of Pittsburgh =]

As promised;

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Enjoy. This new update includes 8 different colored 'exit' buttons, 8 different colored MatteUI colors, 10 Illumine, the stock SMS green and white ones, 3 of my Star bubbles, and the two bubbles from the original Illumine 3.0 theme

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to agent005 For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (09-15-2009), kwan (09-12-2009)

Downloaded them today. Looking good as usual, just want to say thanks.