Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Devels do you plan quicksms functionality ?

Default Devels do you plan quicksms functionality ?
    Hello there I'd like to ask developers if they will integrate the functionality of writing the sms similar to iRealQuickSMS or QuickSMS. Your Tlert is now only for quick receiving sms and reply, but not for writing of new sms. Thanks a lot.

P.S. I need to make decision buy or not buy quicksms, but I thin when I'll buy Intelliscreen I do not need Tlert
    Last edited by BrAtKo; 07-25-2009 at 08:45 AM.

Thanks

well i own both quickSMS and Tlert. And i'd still choose tlert over quickSMS any day.

QuickSMS doesn't really have a QuickReply, because the whole application loads so fast. so every time you run it, you run the whole application. I own the 3GS, so my text app loads really fast anyway..

psu was saying that eventually there WILL be a quick compose, but i don't know when it will come.

eatjello thanx for reply, do you mean the buying Intelliscreen will replace mostly the Tlert ? I'm writing the sms very often I could not make a decision between iRealQuickSMS and QuickSMS. I have tested both and I think both of these apps will decrease system stability.

Thanks

tlert uses the least amount of memory because it is only used for quick reply.

Intelliscreen is a completly different application than Tlert, intelliscreen only shows lockscreen information, tlert is for quickreply.

If you don't mind opening up the default messages app to compose a message, and then just use tlert for quick replies, then Tlert is for you. It looks great too.

QuickSMS can compose from the lockscreen.. but to be honest, it uses more memory for just a few extra features.

Banned
    Thanks

I own all the sms apps...
    Personally I user Tlert for quickreply and Irealquicksms for Quick Compose.

I would stick with Quicksms but they need a major overhaul.
    Their GUI is crap and they are missing a ton of features.