Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: tlert shows a blank messege first when i get a text

Thanks

Default tlert shows a blank messege first when i get a text
    i have an iphone 3g with 2.2 i havent updated to 3.0 yet and ive had tlert for awhile an ever since last last couple of updates when i get a text the bubble on my lockscreen is empty, then it shows the last text an when i touch it it show the new text please fix, i love tlert

Darkknight: Have you updated to 3.0 yet? Could be an issue that we tried to solve for 3.0 affecting 2.2.x. We'll probably drop support for 2.x, given the complexities for 3.0
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

i finally updated to 3.0, tlert is workin good again, i love tlert!! psuskeels and all u devs r ****** awesome!! thank good u guys make cool apps, most stuff in the apple appstore ****** suck!!