Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tlert issue

Thanks

Default Tlert issue
    I've noticed a problem since 3.0 update. Whenever I am replying, I will start typing and as soon as I use a punctuation the text rolls up into the bubble like it is going to make a new line (can't really see your text anymore) then the next letter you press it pops back down into place.

Anyone else having this issue?

All was fine until I hit the '
    It does this with any punctuation.
    Last edited by Simtech; 06-24-2009 at 03:40 PM.

YES... It's a strange one. Happens 100% of the time when I reply. You can tell its happening even before entering test.

yes sorry on this .. it's a feature of 3.0 .. no really. it was annoying in 2.x and took days to figure out a workaround.. unfort. the work around doesn't fully work in 3.0. I will get to it shortly.
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

I appreciate the help. Let us know if you figure it out. )

I have it as well, there is also another problem, but its probably related ... there seems to be a flashing pixel at the lead of the text before you start your reply. Nothing big, just annoying.
    ==================================
    If the above helps, a 'thanks' is always nice

Yep same issue ivan
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

iPhone? More like MyPhone imagineThiss's Avatar
    Thanks

how are you even using tlert in 3.0 i cant seem to get to function properly works less than half the times.. and YES a im fully upgraded on everything.. ??

jayhijazi - can you send a syslog when it does and doesn't work?

Maybe you can make the reply bubble a little taller. Would that fix it?

Thanks

psuskeels, Any progress on this issue?
    It seems to be getting worse. It's very annoying, almost to the point where I can't use it anymore.
    I have purchased many of your programs and love them all.
    Help a brutha out! lol

Thanks!

Thanks

I purchased Tlert and used it in 2.x days, but during 3.0 it has been pretty unreliable. With little issue's like this it can get pretty annoying, never the less great work on the app i love it, but once these bugs are fixed it will be awesome .

I agree and if you do find the time to look into tlert issues can you please take a look at my syslog for the constant safemode crashes, I pmd you my syslog a few weeks ago. Thank you psuskeels