+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Vibrate

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
whenever Tlert pops up, my vibrate doesn't seem to work anymore.. but if i have default SMS app open. it will vibrate when i receive a text. -_-" anyone?
    Thanks

Default Vibrate
    whenever Tlert pops up, my vibrate doesn't seem to work anymore.. but if i have default SMS app open. it will vibrate when i receive a text.

-_-" anyone?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Eatjello: Odd - I do know that when you're in the default SMS app AND on the same conversation, things are handled a little differently as far as Tlert is concerned (it won't show). Let me know if it continues after a reboot. Also, can u try it with sound and see if u get the same behaviour? Finally - is the phone screen on or off?
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

same here, i have different text ringtones for my contacts and when my iphone is off an i get a text it doesnt vibrate unless the ringtone is default,

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Eatjello: Odd - I do know that when you're in the default SMS app AND on the same conversation, things are handled a little differently as far as Tlert is concerned (it won't show). Let me know if it continues after a reboot. Also, can u try it with sound and see if u get the same behaviour? Finally - is the phone screen on or off?
    If i don't have tlert open and send a text message, it will vibrate when the screen is ON.
    when i sent a message and the screen is NOT on when i receive it, it does not vibrate. that is with tlert enabled.

even when the phone is on and in use and tlert is on, it will not vibrate.

Quote Originally Posted by darkknight75 View Post
    same here, i have different text ringtones for my contacts and when my iphone is off an i get a text it doesnt vibrate unless the ringtone is default,
    yeah that's what happened to me, exactly.
    i tried converting my sms ringtones to .aiff first.. then renamed them to .caf and it seems to have worked, it vibrates now.

but this is what happened last time, it worked for a little while, then stopped. so i'll use it throughout the day and report back and tell you if it stops working.

Thanks

my ringtones r already converted to caf files but im still havn that problem

Thanks

yeah mine stopped working after like 5 hours. it works with rock app extensions disabled though