+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tlert and Intelliscreen won't open

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
I have Tlert Version 0.92.2 and Intelliscreen 2.61.2 and i have Intellishared 2.59.1 I have never got to use Tlert yet and i bought it because every time i open
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Tlert and Intelliscreen won't open
    I have Tlert Version 0.92.2 and Intelliscreen 2.61.2 and i have Intellishared 2.59.1
    I have never got to use Tlert yet and i bought it because every time i open i it just closes right away. And the same with intelliscreen. I downloaded Elert and it does the same thing. It just open and about 2 seconds later it closes.

I have re-installed countless times with Rock Your Phone.

I have firmware 2.2.1 installed.
    Please help because i payed for all those apps and i cant use them.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Try a respring or a reboot, and use the FreeMemory app to free up some memory possibly. I had gotten rid of intelliscreen a little while back and I can't remember why, but since I reinstalled yesterday, I've been having lots of problems, so away it goes for good.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

IntelliScreen runs in MobileMail - so if you don't normally have Mail running, you'll see a difference in memory consumption. Also please update IntelliShared to the latest - there are a few updates since 2.59. Finally, ensure you have openssl installed (no Rock Your Phone App will open without it and is typically the source of an issue like this)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!