+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Auto correct

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
i know you have the auto correct on off switch, but is there any possible way to fix it so that when you try to press the X to not
    Thanks

Default Auto correct
    i know you have the auto correct on off switch, but is there any possible way to fix it so that when you try to press the X to not change lol to LOL (just an example), for it to work?

if you press the x it still changes it.

and i PMed you about this psu, but could you try to get the dev's to change what process the tlert app uses? it uses Mail.app and that eats about 25 RAM constantly. it should be like quickSMS and run in springboard.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

same problem. someone can answer ?

thanks

iPhone? More like MyPhone BoneCrif's Avatar
    Thanks

+1

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Auto Correct Fix and Memory Questions
    The developer is actively working on a fix for the Auto Correct feature. We hope to have this available in the next day or so but it is proving a bit challenging.

With regards to the memory footprint in MobileMail tlert's is very small 1MB or less. On my phone with 0 Rock Extensions running Mail uses about 7.5MB, with Tlert, IntelliScreen, MyProfiles, and Elert all running it goes to 12MB without Tlert it is 11MB.

If you have MobileSubstrate installed with several add-ons (WinterBoard, SB Settings etc...) don't forget that those are also consuming resources when you launch any app.

Please see my post in the Problems and Suggestions thread in this forum for more information.