+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tiert works great

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
After some trepidation, downloaded the Tiert trial. This is a definate keeper and exactly how SMS should work on the phone in the first place. I tried others including MYSMS
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Tiert works great
    After some trepidation, downloaded the Tiert trial. This is a definate keeper and exactly how SMS should work on the phone in the first place. I tried others including MYSMS which should be called slowasmolassesSMS. Thanks guys. Wonderful App!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

With a whole 24 hours experience on this app I love it. I have experienced two times where the app seemed to freeze. The incoming text was on the screen but it would not respond to attempts to clear or reply. An interesting problem is that in the portrait position, the message bubble blocks the power off slider. I therefore had to do a soft reset (holding power and home buttons at the same time). That cleared things up. I will try to note the conditions better if it happens again.
    Iphone 3G 16G jailbroken

Thanks

thats good to hear, i am also thinking about installing this

iPhone? More like MyPhone interstink's Avatar
    Thanks

Agree... This is a MUST HAVE app. Funny how Intelliborn seems to create applications that always reside on my Top 10 list of must have iPhone apps.

1. MyProfiles
    2. Tlert
    3. Intelliscreen
    ...Rock Your Phone did through us for a loop, but Rock.app is a solid performer on the iPhone (Desktop client for Mac is still VERY buggy!). Intelliborn, please keep Rock.app in cydia for download and install.

Thanks

Yes, I prefer Tlert over the other similar products. Very nice intergration. Nice to be able to goto landscape mode while in any app.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

One fairly serious problem for me. I follow several twitter feeds including some wire services. I therefore get a lot of texts. I believe that Tiert makes me clear them all before I can get them off my screen. I wish there was a dismiss all button. Otherwise it is great!
    Iphone 3G 16G jailbroken