Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Problems and suggestions

I would also love a "quickSend" type feature. I would like to be able to create a new message with TLert. If this gets released I will purchase and probably stop using iReal. Right now I am using TLert in combination with iReal but would like to only use one app.

Quote Originally Posted by LoIS300 View Post
    I would also love a "quickSend" type feature. I would like to be able to create a new message with TLert. If this gets released I will purchase and probably stop using iReal. Right now I am using TLert in combination with iReal but would like to only use one app.
    Ditto

SMS notification sounds sometimes plays after a period of time while sms has long been read by tlert. So it plays the sound but there's no new sms (Only happens after receiving a sms first).

All Thanks: working on quick send, thanks. Also, an option for marking as read instead of always marking read.
    Rask: This fix is in the beta environment. Will be out within the next few days.

Thanks!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    All Thanks: working on quick send, thanks. Also, an option for marking as read instead of always marking read.
    Rask: This fix is in the beta environment. Will be out within the next few days.

Thanks!
    Any idea when the quicksend will be out? I am ready to buy it I just would like to know when to expect this feature....
    Well I just purchased it, I decided when they do actually release it The price may go up. I'd rather have it now before that time. I like it anyway... Runs very smooth.
    Last edited by LoIS300; 05-22-2009 at 02:05 PM.

im more concerned about blacklisting support as i have to disable the app till it is supported

I would like to see an option to turn off the pop ups of new message while you are in the SMS App writing a message. I know that it won't pop up if you are in the current conversation, but it it quite annoying to have a new message pop up while writing one to another person, especially if it is a long message and you accidently click in the field and activate the Tlert's keyboard on top of the current keyboard.

Also,
    Possible way to disable all the popups when you unlock the phone. I am using IntelliScreen, and I usually preview the texts from there. When I unlock the phone, and I have received 6 texts since the last time I unlocked it, I don't like to have to close out of each and every text.

Just my two cents. Thanks!

- Josh

8. The Following User Says Thank You to jdye06 For This Useful Post:

Carrbone (07-22-2009)

Banned
    Thanks

Its a major pain that on the lock screen the popup apears Over the time...
    can you build in a padding that lowers the sms below the time on the lockscreen?
    Or atleast the sms popup stays where we put it.

The autocorrect button its taking up well needed space.

It needs to go and something like a MMS camera button needs to go there along with maybe a delay button for sending sms at a later time!

Quote Originally Posted by jdye06 View Post
    I would like to see an option to turn off the pop ups of new message while you are in the SMS App writing a message. I know that it won't pop up if you are in the current conversation, but it it quite annoying to have a new message pop up while writing one to another person, especially if it is a long message and you accidently click in the field and activate the Tlert's keyboard on top of the current keyboard.

That's annoying, I agree.

I have two bugs and I think I know why it happens-

When I have the Messages app opened, and I lock my iPhone, all messages stop opening up.

I also have my phone freeze up when I miss a call, and sometime before I check to see the missed call I get a text, it locks up my phone. Really sucks for when I'm busy at work, but hey, I shouldn't have my phone on at work anyway
    iPhone 4- I'll start theming again

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123