Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bug with Tlert

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default Bug with Tlert
    When the phone is NOT in silent mode and I get a text message, the HUD that shows the phone is not in silent shows up each and every time i get a message.

UPDATE: bug has been fixed with update to IntelliShared
    Last edited by VPxPrettyBoy; 04-25-2009 at 12:05 AM.

After responding with Tlert to an SMS message, a seems like random number of minutes later I receive a spurious SMS notification tone. When I look at the SMS app, there are no new messages.

A fried of mine that also has this program confirms that he has the same problem. I have "confirmation tones" turned off.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Andy: Will be fixed shortly (in beta right now)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

If I move the message and go to landscape and back the message isn't completely showed. It would als be nice imo if you could choose wheter or not you want to be able to move the messages. I personaly see no use for it. Love the app though keep it up

Ok - will look into it and a option
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

how do u move the conversation windown around i cant, i dont know what im doin wrong

Just single tap in the message and move it around. It only moves in portrait mode I beleive though. And you need the latest update

Thanks

just hold a finger down on the bubble and drag, you can't have the keyboard open though

Some other things.
    Since I updated yesterday I had 2 phone crashes (sad mac) when receiving a text message. (I got a "clean" jealbroken phone with only tlert/elert installed). My roommate experienced the the same thing.
    Another thing is when I tap to reply a message in portrait and drag the textfield I cant type a reply message using the (allready opened) keyboard. Hope there's an update very soon that resolves this. Thanks

Hey Rask: Good find. Obviously, the work around is to not try to drag a window when you're replying (u can't) - and if you do, tap to close and tap to open the keyboard (you're text won't change) - but I will get a fix for it

Long text messages still won't show up completely. And since I can't scroll trough it I beleive since now I'm just moving the message window. To bad I still have to go to the SMS app to read some messages. (ps I don't know if this is the case to with messages without pictures)

Ok - will take a look at that too. Maybe a smaller font size for larger messages?

Could work I suppose but if I remember well you used to be able to just "scroll" trough tlert messages?

Quote Originally Posted by psuskeels View Post
    Andy: Will be fixed shortly (in beta right now)

Thanks for fixing it... I can't wait for it to be updated. I have now purchased the App. I love it.

I'm having a lot of trouble since the later tlert/intellishared update. Is this just me? I don't have other bg processes installed. Sometimes I get a text and it isn't visible in portrait, when I flip my phone to landscape it does show up but I can't click it away or reply to it. When I turn back to portrait it becomes invisible again. While this is happening I can't touch anything on my screen. Doesn't matter if I'm on lockscreen or browsing the springboard. Only option if this happens (happens to me 3 times allready, yeah I text a lot) is to hard reboot the phone and delete the text on reboot (when it does display correctly)

Quote Originally Posted by rask View Post
    I'm having a lot of trouble since the later tlert/intellishared update. Is this just me? I don't have other bg processes installed. Sometimes I get a text and it isn't visible in portrait, when I flip my phone to landscape it does show up but I can't click it away or reply to it. When I turn back to portrait it becomes invisible again. While this is happening I can't touch anything on my screen. Doesn't matter if I'm on lockscreen or browsing the springboard. Only option if this happens (happens to me 3 times allready, yeah I text a lot) is to hard reboot the phone and delete the text on reboot (when it does display correctly)
    I am having this exact same problem since the 97 update. any settings or fixes for this yet?

May be fixed in the latest version of IntelliShared - please post your results. Thanks!

May be fixed in the latest version of IntelliShared - please post your results. Thanks!
    ok I've just updated to the latest intellishare and will post my result. I did also noticed that the problem went away when I disabled selected "portrait." could be an exellerometer (sp?) issue? Hope the update will fix this and another problem I found after my last post..

new problem: when getting multiple sms while using and ending other activities, and trying to "reply", the keyboard comes up but no typing input is allowed. You can see the key response when pressed but no characters appearing in the "reply" bubble. Will let you know if the updated intelleshare resolves this.

Keep up the good work.

Updated to the latest Intelleshare and reset view to "Auto." Phone plugged in. Heard incoming txt. 30min later saw incoming txt bubble on lock screen and (sigh) can't swipe-to-unlock. Was unresponsive just like before. No change. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by SMSAllDay; 06-01-2009 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

My problems using Tlert 0.97.5. iPhone OS 2.2 Intellishared 2.91.2

Many times Text alerts don't show up. Sometimes when they do, I click on them to reply but I can't. The keyboard and the reply bubble do not pop up. (I never had this issue with the previous version.)

My biggest issue though is when I'm composing an email and I get a text, I can no longer edit the email. I have to save it as a draft and re-open the draft before I can make changes. (I don't know if this happened on previous versions.)
    -> If I'm writing an email and a text comes in, as long as I don't touch the text, I can continue working on the email but if I close the text box, reply to it, or touch it and the keyboard comes up, I will no longer be able to edit the email message.

This could all be related because I'm still on OS 2.2 but I figured I'd mention it while I wait for OS 3.0

Well Metal - you're dead on - it's related to 3.0 and 2.0 and trying to do both right now

All - please try 2.91.3 of IntelliShared (out shortly) and report back please. Obviously - this is a high-priority fix.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast