+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Bug with Tlert

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
Bugs ive found: -chat bubble scrolls while im typing.. pretty annoying -crashes when i try to change font color on either bubble Maybe already stated, I didnt read the thread
    iPhone? More like MyPhone bbplayer5's Avatar
    Thanks

Bugs ive found:

-chat bubble scrolls while im typing.. pretty annoying
    -crashes when i try to change font color on either bubble

Maybe already stated, I didnt read the thread

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

after update from Rock extention or rock store today.. tlert freezes and requires reset. Anyone experiencing this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bbplayer5 View Post
    Bugs ive found:

-chat bubble scrolls while im typing.. pretty annoying
    -crashes when i try to change font color on either bubble

Maybe already stated, I didnt read the thread
    Ditto for me. Except I'd like to add that sometimes (like 20% of the time) tlert doesn't pop up when I receive a text while my phone is on standby.

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Color fixed - bubble scrolling working on (and other bugs as well - thanks for posting!)
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

The bubbles only scroll when you use a punctuation character.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Today I got a wierd bug with tlert:

I got a text and along with the bubble the keyboard appeared overlapping the bubble (note that i havent clicked the incomming sms bubble yet it showed up at the same time overlapping the text message)

I tried to take a screenshot but my phone rebooted...

Psuskeels I PM'd you my syslog, hope this helps..

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i bought tlert happily. one of the best apps ive ever used.

one bug i have tho is when auto correct is on, and i type a misspelled word but choose to ignore the correct spelling, it still substitutes in the corrects spelling anyways. just a small thing but maybe theres an easy fix.

thanks for the fantastic app tho.
    hit thanks if thanks are due.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vprotasov View Post
    Locks up my iPhone 3G OS3 -not sure exactly of the sequence of events-usually shortly
    after message received and is acted upon, and iphone is turned off
    thereafter. Next time I want to use my phone it would not wake up
    until reset
    i have the same problem, the iphone is unresponsive until i force restart (holding home and power button) so it made me disable it. otherwise i love the app hopefully there is a fix for this?

btw im on iphone 3g ultrasn0w tmobile 3.01

edit: i disabled the showing of contact photos (dont have them anyway) and i havent had a problem since!
    Last edited by thunderwolf333; 10-08-2009 at 07:23 PM. Reason: wrong quote

Green Apple
    Thanks

i have a problem, it works great while using other apps but when i get a text and reply from the lockscreen and i reply the screen will turn off in the middle of typing. is there a way to fix this?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

First off i love this app. Apple can learn something from these kinds of apps. The only problem i have is when the phone is locked and i get a text i can read the text but if i try to reply i don't see any text. My keyboard comes up but when i type i don't see any text. If i unlock the phone then it works without any problems. Not sure what might be causing this. Please help!
    Tlert version 4.3.5

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Bug Report
    First, what a wonderful app! I use it daily and 95% of the time it rocks.

With that said, this is what I have found:

Tlert Cydia version: 4.3.5
    iPhone OS: 4.1
    Not unlocked.

1.) When in the locked screen and I send a message using the volume buttons. After I select a person to send a message to and click on the message typing area... It'll go back to the person selection area. This happens 100% of the time.

2.) Is there a way to erase or modify the people in the recent sent list? My wife shows up but her phone number does not.

Thanks guys.
    Last edited by SkyDiverX; 11-03-2010 at 08:49 PM.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I'm love using Tlert. IOS 4.1 with unlock baseband. Full retail license form inteliborn. Tlert make my phone go crazy on the lock screen. allway turn my phone to the landscape and can't go back. have to reboot to enter the password to login. And now i just install SMSEncrypt from apple store. evertime i got a text from someone. Tlert pop up then the phone Frozen, can't do anything. have to force reboot using power and the home button.

Please fix these bug Please!

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

I posted this in the "welcome to tlert forums" page but it makes more sense to be in this thread:

There is a serious bug that I emailed about last week. If you receive a video msg or music message when the phone is locked, in the quick reply bubble, and you go to view it, the phone becomes completely unresponsive. In order to get out of it, you have restart the phone.
    I've tested it a few times and every time I have to reboot.
    Im usuing tlert 4.5.1 on iOS 4.1 on an iPhone 4.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mikede420 View Post
    First off i love this app. Apple can learn something from these kinds of apps. The only problem i have is when the phone is locked and i get a text i can read the text but if i try to reply i don't see any text. My keyboard comes up but when i type i don't see any text. If i unlock the phone then it works without any problems. Not sure what might be causing this. Please help!
    Tlert version 4.3.5
    I had the same problem.... Fixed the problem by deleting iRealSMS. Tlert worked like a charm on the lockscreen. Decided to live with the problem and reinstalled iRealSMS. Fix soon I hope.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iFrosty View Post
    I posted this in the "welcome to tlert forums" page but it makes more sense to be in this thread:

There is a serious bug that I emailed about last week. If you receive a video msg or music message when the phone is locked, in the quick reply bubble, and you go to view it, the phone becomes completely unresponsive. In order to get out of it, you have restart the phone.
    I've tested it a few times and every time I have to reboot.
    Im usuing tlert 4.5.1 on iOS 4.1 on an iPhone 4.
    having the same issue, same specs...its happening even when not in the lockscreen. you can scroll pics and save and stuff but the crash happens when you hit the back button to get out of the pic or the home button

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fijimanfiji View Post
    I had the same problem.... Fixed the problem by deleting iRealSMS. Tlert worked like a charm on the lockscreen. Decided to live with the problem and reinstalled iRealSMS. Fix soon I hope.
    Hmm.. I dont have iRealSMS and i have this problem.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

If I have auto correct on, Tlert hangs the instant any correction would happen. Eg im should be I'm and it will hang.

Big point for the impatient: the os will time out and respring automatically after 2-3 minutes which is likely faster than a hard reset and no other programs affected.

I had weirdness with landscape so I lock portrait for Tlert. Also I've experienced some of the aforementioned lockscreen bugs like time-out if you can't compose in a minute or less. Ad an activator unlock like hold sleep/home to unlock to solve that problem.

I have to disable auto cxx with Tlert or it crashes nearly every use. I'm hoping a reset of prefs will fix it.

-awr

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Bought Tlert last night and it seems pretty cool so far but when I try to compose from the lock screen (double tap clock) only the keyboard apears.. text box or send to box isn't there and typing doesn't show up anywhere
    Verizon Iphone 4
    Greenpois0n JB

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have a few crashes report.

1:Whenever i type in the Tlert window and autocorrection happens, my phone crashes.

2:Whenever i receive 2 SMS shown in the Tlert window, my phone crashes.
    And when it reboot, i will have to close(red dot) the Tlert windows quickly or it will freeze again.

So for now, biteSMS. (I really like the Tlert interface though)

iOS 4.2.1
    Greenpois0n Jailbreak.

No other SMS apps installed.

+ Reply
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234