+ Reply
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Welcome to the Tlert Forum

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
*** A Better SMS *** Ever get annoyed when you're using your phone and an SMS message pops up right over the main part of the screen - requiring you
    Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

Default Welcome to the Tlert Forum

*** A Better SMS ***

Ever get annoyed when you're using your phone and an SMS message pops up right over the main part of the screen - requiring you to press close/reply? And as text messages are typically responded to immediately, it's frustrating that you have to wait 5-10 seconds for the SMS app to open! Oh - and did we mention how ugly those alert pop ups were?

Enter Tlert - SMS the way it should be. With less interference on your screen, a more pleasing UI, and LANDSCAPE replies from any app, including the Lock Screen!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

i have bought this application. but landscape is very sensible. ica not write. as soonas i put the iphone in order to write it turn in normal mode

- is it possible to have a buutton in order to open it or create a new ones

Thanks

i love it how you are able to have the persons contact picture in the message bubble, i have always wanted to be able to see a contact picture whenever i receive a message in the little pop up, and this comes close to it!

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Ditto the complaint about landscape sensitivity -- the thing is crazy sensitive. That needs to be adjusted to make this worthwhile.

Thanks

MCleaner support please, like the defaul app. Filter incomeing and outgoing messages

i have already bought the app

Green Apple
    Thanks

I must admit, I was skeptical at first with the whole RockApp and not being on Cydia thing. This app far exceeded my expectations. It works great and it looks nice. However, I would like to see a quicksend feature added sometime in the future. But for the time being it works well with iRealQuickSMS. P.S. The best feature far and away is the landscape replying.

Thanks

sensitivity should be resolved - and looking at blacklisting support. Thanks all!
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Thanks

have not been disappointed about this app , although sometimes the keyboard lags but otherwise it is good

Thanks

The lag should be a lot better in 0.93 (posted yesterday I believe) - especially on the lock screen - If you're still experiencing lag issues, please post.

Thanks

i have new newest version of tlert and i really like it , only sometimes my messeges dont show up for awhile so i guess its still a lag sometimes

Thanks

i have noticed a big improvement in the update! yeah i get the small lag here and there but there is an improvement. Can i request being able to display the default sms pop up on the lockscreen?
    i dont like being able to see the actual message (Tlert) on the lockscreen, but at the same time i would like to see who the message is from. Gr8 update none the less

just purchased it
    Last edited by lach; 05-04-2009 at 01:58 AM.

Thanks

yeah- i think we're going to have an option to just show the sender or allow the default to show up.. thanks all for the feedback!

Thanks

okay thanks that would be great if we could have that option

iPhone? More like MyPhone bbplayer5's Avatar
    Thanks

whenever i have picture enabled for my contacts, I have to scroll through their text message if its more than 1 line...

Is it a bug? Pretty annoying

Thanks

yeah i have found a few bugs now ,
    whenever i recieve a message that goes for about 5 0r 6 lines or more, the recieved message overlaps my message where i write my message, and whats even worse is, is that it cuts off half the keyboard, and no matter what ya do, turning landscape and going back (which often could fix it) doesnt anymore hope this is fixed in a update soon cos it gets real annoying!

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I would also love a "quickSend" type feature. I would like to be able to create a new message with TLert. If this gets released I will purchase and probably stop using iReal.

Thanks

god damn add black listing support lol

Green Apple
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by metaljay View Post
    god damn add black listing support lol
    +1

+1

+1

+1

+1

Thanks

Would be easiest to add blacklisting support builtin - (can just take the code from myprofiles). Otherwise, it'll be a bit more difficult to integrate with iBlacklist and MCleaner. Thoughts?

Thanks

ah but there are alot of features that mcleaner and iblack list have that your own version does not, the auto delete is the main function, incoming and outgoing sms filtering is excellent.

contact the mcleaner team, they are very helpful as they aided QuickSMS team with the blacklisting