+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Welcome to the Tlert Forum

is a discussion within the

Tlert

forums, a part of the

Rock Your Phone Discussion

section;
tlert doesnt work at all for me when i recieve a txt the normal sms app pops up. also when i install it through the rock app it doesnt show
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

tlert doesnt work at all for me when i recieve a txt the normal sms app pops up. also when i install it through the rock app it doesnt show on my springboard but when i install through computer it shows on springboard but says that the installation has faild with a error code. can anyone help caz this looks like a great app

Thanks

i installed it and uninstalled it,did not work on my phone,who knows why? im not even going to ask since it was a trial.

Thanks

so...i installed the desktop client, but when i plug in my 3gs, it says its not supported! dammit, i really wanted to try tlert, and elert. anyone know when itll be supported?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nickswagger View Post
    so...i installed the desktop client, but when i plug in my 3gs, it says its not supported! dammit, i really wanted to try tlert, and elert. anyone know when itll be supported?
    Install the Rock App via Cydia and then install the RYP apps from there. I don't even use the Desktop Client.

Thanks

RANT WARNING

i still have a license for iRealQuickSMS, but they wont let me install it on my 3gs, because they say the iphone serial number is different, which made me mad because that shouldnt matter, i bought it, so i should be able to use it on my 3gs. Anyways, i hear about tlert, so i install the trial. works great, no quicksend feature which kinda sucks but it is more visually appealing. anyways, i open my ryp app today because i was about to just purchase it today instead of waiting till the trial ends, AND THEY JACKED UP THE PRICE!!!! when i downloaded the trial, it was $1.99 for the app, now all of a sudden its $4.99? WTF? I know its not that big a deal, but damn, no quick send feature and you jack up the price outta nowhere, i shoulda bought it after the first day of trial, when it was $1.99. I'm thinking about going back to iReal just to spite them, what do you guys think?
     White iPhone 3Gs - 32Gb 

Green Apple
    Thanks

is it possible to install tlert without the rockyourphone app?

Previously known as psuskeels
    Thanks

silent: No - the Rock App manages your licenses and Rock Extensions
    nick: I know its frustrating - but it is on sale from $7.99 which it will reach in upcoming weaks. Like all sales - they have an end
    Send iPhone System Log: Via any Intelliborn App -> Click Help / FAQs/ Support -> Scroll to bottom and click on red text at bottom.
    MyWi 4.0 - WiFi + USB Tethering on 3.x/4.x/5.x + Simple WiFi Router - Connect Laptops, Touches, + more!
    My3G - Facetime over 3G plus HiDef YouTube and more! Trick your iPhone into thinking it's on WiFi
    IntelliScreenX - iOS 5 Notification Center the way Apple wished it was.
    Tlert - View and Reply to SMS message within any app. Get rid of the ugly default alert messages!

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Has iBlacklist support been integrated into this app yet? If iReal can do it I know you can too
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks

Anyone else have this problem. When I dismiss the new txt it's supposebti show in the status bar right? Mine doesn't. Any suggestions.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I have always wanted to be able to see a contact picture whenever i receive a message in the little pop up, and this comes close to it!
    mod/edit links removed

Thanks

On occasions when I open quickcompose or reply to text the lockscreen appears to go out of place(slide to unlock button,clock,etc). The only fix is to hard reset. Doesn't always happen but I am wondering if it conflicts with some winterboard themes(I'm using badGigabit theme).

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

too bad there are no free themes available I would like to change the outdated look of the interface

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

there is a bug when you have a bluetooth keyboard attached and the onscreen keyboard disabled... the quick compose doesn't work at all... anyone else have this issue??

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

There is a serious bug that I emailed about last week. If you receive a video msg or music message when the phone is locked, in the quick reply bubble, and you go to view it, the phone becomes completely unresponsive. In order to get out of it, you have restart the phone.
    I've tested it a few times and every time I have to reboot.
    Im usuing tlert 4.5.1 on iOS 4.1 on an iPhone 4.

Has anyone else run into this issue as well?
    Thanks

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    yeah i am getting that bug too, was trying it out as a trial. i'm getting it even when not locked

any fix announced?

Thanks

I had to restore my iPhone 4 back 4.1Fw. Now when I reinstalled Tlert I always get this message when I click on activate compose:

I am still able to choose a compose action and it works but I never before got that message. Any suggestions?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

hey what can I do for this error?

[LAActivatorregisterListener:forName:] improperly from outside SpringBoard. Contact TlertApp's developer.

I really wanna use this app without difficulties, help would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by RM305 View Post
    I had to restore my iPhone 4 back 4.1Fw. Now when I reinstalled Tlert I always get this message when I click on activate compose:

I am still able to choose a compose action and it works but I never before got that message. Any suggestions?
    Iv'e been having the same problem, if you find a solution please inform me.
    Last edited by FadedPanda; 02-04-2011 at 10:07 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

iPhone? More like MyPhone iFrosty's Avatar
    Thanks

I still havent heard back from intelliborn about this issue. I have emailed multiple time and send logs to them as well. But when i send a log to them about the new printing app they made, the emailed me asap. Wtf kinda service is that?
    The bug i described STILL crashes the phone which they still havent fixed...

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Help!!!
    I just purchased Tlert for 6.99 in cydia and after installing it, the program is not working. I disabled quick reply in biteSMS and re-installed it, rebooted my phone. I have tried everything...is the problem with Verizon? This is the only app from cydia that does not work all of the others run smooth. What can I do?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

yea I'm having the same issue
    it's a Boxwave usb keyboard

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12