+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Switch out SIM Cards?

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hello, i currently have a Motorola V180 phone on AT&T Service. It's a corporate plan, my company pays it. I never see the bill and I like it that way.
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Switch out SIM Cards?
    Hello,
    i currently have a Motorola V180 phone on AT&T Service. It's a corporate plan, my company pays it. I never see the bill and I like it that way. I won an iPhone in a contest, I literally pulled the plastic off of it so I know it is virgin. My question is instead of activating it and creating my own account that I get billed for, can I just switch the SIM card out with my current phone? Is there any extra stuff I will have to do after the fact? AT&T syas they dont support iPhone on corporate plans as of yet so Im leary of doing this lest I jack up my iPhone or worse yet, completely jack up my current phone which Im required to carry by my employer. I am a total novice at this phone stuff so please give me as straight an answer as you can provide. Thanks all

iPhone? More like MyPhone catriple's Avatar
    Thanks

You should look at the guides section of how to unlock your phone, . This will solve all of your woes! It will work on your corporate plan!

Livin the iPhone Life aziatiklover's Avatar
    Thanks

u can activated as a current att costumers
     Think Different