+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: "AT&T prepaid data plans around the corner"-so i was told

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
So i recently upgraded from a 3gs to a 4 ti save money for the 5!! Anyway as im looking to save money and try a gophone plan with the
    Thanks

Default "AT&T prepaid data plans around the corner"-so i was told
    So i recently upgraded from a 3gs to a 4 ti save money for the 5!! Anyway as im looking to save money and try a gophone plan with the data and i see recent posts saying it works and also its not working!! So does it work when done correctly?? Can i et the 25 dollar monthly go phone plan with talk and text and then add say 100mb of data and will the data work if done correctly???

With that being asked!! I was on the phone with at&t about a month ago with an unrelated topic and i just randomly asked if at&t is going to come out with a prepaid data plan and she said "they were actively working on and figuring the best possible way to make it work"!! Lets hope!!!
    i love my iphone4

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jaybeans821 View Post
    So i recently upgraded from a 3gs to a 4 ti save money for the 5!! Anyway as im looking to save money and try a gophone plan with the data and i see recent posts saying it works and also its not working!! So does it work when done correctly?? Can i et the 25 dollar monthly go phone plan with talk and text and then add say 100mb of data and will the data work if done correctly???

With that being asked!! I was on the phone with at&t about a month ago with an unrelated topic and i just randomly asked if at&t is going to come out with a prepaid data plan and she said "they were actively working on and figuring the best possible way to make it work"!! Lets hope!!!
    You cannot use the 50 dollar unlimited plan with the iPhone. You can get the 25 dollar plan for example and then add any of the data packages. I've heard that Straight Talk offers 45 unlimited everything and works fine there.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Yes indeed, any iPhone that is locked to ATT or even unlocked can use the Straight Talk plan on ATT's network. Just go to the Straight Talk site and purchase a Straight Talk SIM $14.99 then purchase the $45.00 unlimited package (no contract) that's it! Just renew monthly on line as with the Go Phone, and enjoy the no contract freedom of unlimited text and data--UMTS too where available. It's the deal of the century!!