+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Unlimited Data for iPhone enterprise...does anybody have it, and has it been throttled?

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Just like the title of the thread, do you have the enterprise unlimited data plan, and if so, has it ever been throttled?
    My iPhone is a Part of Me Trooper Sam's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Unlimited Data for iPhone enterprise...does anybody have it, and has it been throttled?
    Just like the title of the thread, do you have the enterprise unlimited data plan, and if so, has it ever been throttled?

What's Jailbreak? Paul Carleton's Avatar
    Thanks

Yep got throttled this weekend for going over 3GB. They have me briddled at 512K.

Doh! Just noticed the "Enterprised" remark. I'm on unlimited but not on Enterprised.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    I also have the unlimited data plan, and have gotten the message twice now. I suspect I've been slowed down now. Is there any way to check for sure?

And to be certain, this only lasts the remainder of the billing cycle, correct? Then you're bumped back to regular, provided you 'don't' go over again? Lol. I watch a lot of Netflix movies at work on 3rd shift... haha.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I'm on unlimited and enterprise. They throttle you until the end of the billing cycle. Then you get 3GB until the next slowdown. You also get a warning text.