+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iccid unknown???

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Ok, I have an iPhone 3gs. It has firmware 4.3.3. I decided to try out the iOS 5, and it did it's little update. Apparently, after a while, I was
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iccid unknown???
    Ok, I have an iPhone 3gs. It has firmware 4.3.3. I decided to try out the iOS 5, and it did it's little update. Apparently, after a while, I was trying to get it activated. It wouldn't let me and and I didn't do anything to it. One time, it just shut itself off, and went through it's boot thing and froze up. I tried my best to get it fixed up because I didn't like the way this is happening so I downgraded to iOS 4.3.3. Apparently, I'm stuck at the activation screen, with/without sim card in it says "Searching..." or "No Service". I checked my settings and it says this:

IEMI:
    01 257300 219824 2

ICCID:
    Unknown

I tried to see if I could see if others had the same thing in communities, but they never respond. I read something else about using Spirit, but it wouldn't work on an iPhone 3gs with 4.3.3. I need help because this iPhone is the only thing that keeps me working at my job.

Please help and thanks.

(My next option is to sell it on ebay saying that it works, and seeing if I can get another iPhone 3gs online somewhere.)

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Did u install the iPad baseband? It sounds like u did

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I never installed any baseband to my iPhone. It was jailbroken at 4.1, then I did a jailbreak with iOS 4.3.3. WHen the iTunes update came, there have been talks where people were able to upgrade their iPhone to iOS 5 without rejailbreaking. I see on redsn0w that you can install iPad baseband, but I have never installed it. Could it be because of the untethered jailbreak I used on my iPhone to let me use it?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gambino90 View Post
    Ok, I have an iPhone 3gs. It has firmware 4.3.3. I decided to try out the iOS 5, and it did it's little update. Apparently, after a while, I was trying to get it activated. It wouldn't let me and and I didn't do anything to it. One time, it just shut itself off, and went through it's boot thing and froze up. I tried my best to get it fixed up because I didn't like the way this is happening so I downgraded to iOS 4.3.3. Apparently, I'm stuck at the activation screen, with/without sim card in it says "Searching..." or "No Service". I checked my settings and it says this:

IEMI:
    01 257300 219824 2

ICCID:
    Unknown

I tried to see if I could see if others had the same thing in communities, but they never respond. I read something else about using Spirit, but it wouldn't work on an iPhone 3gs with 4.3.3. I need help because this iPhone is the only thing that keeps me working at my job.

Please help and thanks.

(My next option is to sell it on ebay saying that it works, and seeing if I can get another iPhone 3gs online somewhere.)
    Thats why I am extra cautious on ebay