+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Antenna issues...

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Don't worry, it's not a post about the obvious issues with the antenna. It's more along the lines of who do you think I might have a better chance of
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Antenna issues...
    Don't worry, it's not a post about the obvious issues with the antenna. It's more along the lines of who do you think I might have a better chance of getting a replacement through....AT&T or the Apple Store.

I've had my 4 since about the end of September '10 and knew beforehand there were antenna issues. Some folks seem to have more problems than others and I seem to be one of them. My brother in law has had a 4 since release and doesn't have the same problems that I do. I've even done the whole "hold it this way and watch your bars drop" test on his and his phone didn't loose a single bar while mine has gone to searching.

I've just accepted the fact that it is what it is and have dealt with it, even have a Otter Box Commuter case on it but that seems to be just a band aid in some instances.

Now since starting my new job it has become an issue. The job requires me to be out in the field 99% of the time and with intermittent connectivity it's becoming an issue that I'd like to try to get resolved. I like the 4 and going to another provider isn't an option as long as my dad still works for AT&T and the entire family is on an employee family plan.

So in short, reception sucks on my 4.....complain to AT&T or Apple Store in hopes of trying to get a less sucky phone.

Thanks for any input.

Thanks

@bpizzy Just curious. If this is not a post on antenna issues, then why did you label the thread like that?