+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: I got a ?

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
go to blainrain and get that or use blacksnow to jailbreak my phone
    Thanks

go to blainrain and get that or use blacksnow to jailbreak my phone

Thanks
    Thanked 1,034 Times in 956 Posts

blackra1n jailbreaks it and blacksnow unlocks it
    when u run blackra1n after it reboots there should be a blackra1n app o ur homescreen open it and install blacksn0w and cydia

Please know we are praying Kyle (poetic_folly) and Robyn Matthews for your little one.
    You too blkcadi
    Thank You.

Thanks

okay i have a message on my screen waiting for activation this may take some time its been on my screen for a while now... and i have to get on wireless network to add cydia and blacksnow

okay i have install blacksnow and cydia to my phone... my phone still says no service... did the network reset already still no service am i missing a step or something cause ive been doing everything u told me to do
    Last edited by dmtrack18; 01-21-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Green Apple
    Thanks

You have stated that this is a GoPhone sim. By any chance did this GoPhone sim come with free airtime such as $10-$50 or more? If so, the sim is locked to the GoPhone that it was activated in for at least 4 months. To get around this, you will need to get a new sim and have it activated on the account.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funcritter For This Useful Post:

dmtrack18 (01-22-2010)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by funcritter View Post
    You have stated that this is a GoPhone sim. By any chance did this GoPhone sim come with free airtime such as $10-$50 or more? If so, the sim is locked to the GoPhone that it was activated in for at least 4 months. To get around this, you will need to get a new sim and have it activated on the account.
    yeah it did come with minutes... your the second person to tell me this so i know this is the problem... im getting a new sim card today... so hopefully everything works when i put it in my iphone...

Thanks

Ok tell us how it works out

Thanks

went to at&t got the new sim card which was free all i did was tell them my sim card was acting up... everything is working!!! feels good to be back on the iphone team... i have a wireless network at my house i get on from my iphone which allows me to download stuff off cydia so i dont need no data on my iphone but if i leave the crib i wonder how much it charges me if i get on the internet? the 3g shows though but i havent tried to use the internet other the my wifi scared imma lose my money on my account

Thanks

Awesome. And If u don't have a data plan don't use the 3g. Go to settings and turn off data roaming and 3g

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by dmtrack18 View Post
    went to at&t got the new sim card which was free all i did was tell them my sim card was acting up... everything is working!!! feels good to be back on the iphone team... i have a wireless network at my house i get on from my iphone which allows me to download stuff off cydia so i dont need no data on my iphone but if i leave the crib i wonder how much it charges me if i get on the internet? the 3g shows though but i havent tried to use the internet other the my wifi scared imma lose my money on my account

It'll pop up saying NO DATA PLAN. since the APN is set to only use on Iphone plans.(unless you hack the carrier file) So you are safe. Turning off 3G may help battery life so go ahead and do it.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by techierob View Post
    It'll pop up saying NO DATA PLAN. since the APN is set to only use on Iphone plans.(unless you hack the carrier file) So you are safe. Turning off 3G may help battery life so go ahead and do it.
    okay thanks man....

+ Reply
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12