+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Check Update Options In Your Att Account & Share Info

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I checked mine out and this is what mine stated I bought my 3G on 07/23/08 so this is showing me I can upgrade in one year from the time
    Super Sweet Moderator thetoothfairy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Check Update Options In Your Att Account & Share Info
    I checked mine out and this is what mine stated I bought my 3G on 07/23/08 so this is showing me I can upgrade in one year from the time I bought it what does your account state?

You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 07/23/2009

As a valued AT&T customer, you may upgrade today at a higher price than what we can offer you on the date listed below, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. See a participating iPhone sales location for pricing details and to purchase. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 07/23/2009

"Always remember your special and unique!"

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Mine says 10/29/09 even though I didn't purchase my 3G...I traded my 1st gen for it.

Thanks
    Thanked 5,328 Times in 3,113 Posts

All three of my lines say:

As a valued AT&T customer, you may be eligible for an upgrade on this line, with no-commit equipment pricing and without signing a 2-year commitment. Click 'Upgrade Today' to view your upgrade options.

My iPhone is a Part of Me IvanPK's Avatar
    Thanks

You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing. Additional discounts may be available on 03/27/2010
    all because my 2G broke and i had to sign a new 2 year contract

iPhoneaholic
    Thanks

this is what mine says then when i click upgrade today it gives me a list of phones i just got the 3g like a month ago

As a valued AT&T customer, you may be eligible for an upgrade with reduced equipment pricing when signing a 2-year contract. Click Upgrade Today to view your upgrade options.
    Mac Pro 2x2.66
    1.3 TB HDD
    6 GB RAM
    2x24" Dell 2405 monitors
    PowerBook 17"
    8GB Gen1 jailbroken Iphone
    16GB 3Gs white
    60 GB ipod

Thanks

I am excited and ready for late June. Hopefully I will be placing my old 3g on craigs.

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i thought if you already have 3g iphone its only been 1 year you still habe to wait 1 more year

Thanks

I called customer service and they re-adjusted my upgrade date to the summer of this year. My upgrade got lost in the shuffle when I relocated to the Eastern market last year.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    All three of my lines say:

As a valued AT&T customer, you may be eligible for an upgrade on this line, with no-commit equipment pricing and without signing a 2-year commitment. Click 'Upgrade Today' to view your upgrade options.
    Wow wonder why you could upgrade without a 2 year commitment and no-commit equipment pricing? Lucky you!

Quote Originally Posted by Sk8r789456 View Post
    i thought if you already have 3g iphone its only been 1 year you still habe to wait 1 more year
    Did you check what your account states? I think they are allowing us to upgrade after a year because Apple keeps coming out with a new one every year...... its the only thing I can figure out..... and I am glad that they are letting us upgrade because of course I will want the new one coming out this summer....

I bought my first generation iPhone in Dec..... then seven months later last July I bought the 3G. I hated to spend more money on a phone within that time but the reason I did it was I figured that they would be releasing a new phone out every year in the summer because that is what they did with the first generation and the 3G.... So according to what my account states I can buy the new one coming out this summer again.... so now I am buying a new phone every year when it comes out... if I did not do this then I would have to wait until Dec to get the new one....
    Last edited by thetoothfairy; 04-22-2009 at 08:38 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Thanks

I have no idea but I hope it stays true this summer

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by StealthBravo View Post
    I have no idea but I hope it stays true this summer
    Yeah me to! I can't wait for cut, copy and paste! LOL and all of the other goodies!!!!

Green Apple
    Thanks

You can take advantage of our no commitment pricing at a participating retail sales location. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 09/18/2010

You can take advantage of our full retail pricing for an iPhone at participating retail sales locations. Additional discounts may be available on 09/18/2010. More Details: Equipment discounts are available from time to time based on a number of factors: service tenure, spending levels, payment history, usage practices, and other factors.

ha, don't matter i didn't qualify for my upgrade on my 3g either but I got it, cause i'm mom and her husband have had AT&T since they can remember and have all their services through them so she just puts her words to'em and I get it! at 24 ...moms still great help! lol

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by thetoothfairy View Post
    if I did not do this then I would have to wait until Dec to get the new one....
    No, you wouldn't have to. You could buy a 3G right now and be eligible to upgrade to the new iPhone come June. Upgrades are different for premium products that will be released yearly like the iPhone as long as you're in good standing.
    Respect your elders.

Thanks

My old lady is eligible on 5/5
    And it will be like a taco inside a taco within a Taco Bell that's inside a KFC that's within a mall that's inside your dream! Springboard screwy after reboot? Here is the fix

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

My upgrade status just improved recently:

"As a valued AT&T customer, you may upgrade today at a higher price than what we can offer you on the date listed below, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. See a participating iPhone sales location for pricing details and to purchase. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 12/12/2009 "

To me, that sounds like I may get the mid-range $499 pricing this summer...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Napoleon_PhoneApart View Post
    My upgrade status just improved recently:

"As a valued AT&T customer, you may upgrade today at a higher price than what we can offer you on the date listed below, along with a 2-year commitment and an $18 upgrade fee. See a participating iPhone sales location for pricing details and to purchase. You may qualify for a full discount on a standard iPhone upgrade on 12/12/2009 "

To me, that sounds like I may get the mid-range $499 pricing this summer...
    If you have an iPhone right now then you will get the full discount price on the new line of phones.

Livin the iPhone Life Napoleon_PhoneApart's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainChaos View Post
    If you have an iPhone right now then you will get the full discount price on the new line of phones.
    I'll believe that when I see it...