Hey all you blue/legacy account holders out there. I have been running two phones for years. One for work, One for personal. But I finally told AT&T to pound sand. T-Mobile offered me an Unlimited Voice plan for $50/ month. I added the unlimited data plan for $25/month which also has 400 text messages. All this for $75.00 a month. Took my 1st gen iphone over to T-mobile and now am down to one bill a month. I was paying AT&T $70/month for 1000 anytime minutes, unlimited data, and 250 text messages. This plan is the first plan I have seen that I was finally willing to give up my blue account with AT&T. Oh and did I mention, no contract to sign with T-Mobile. ARE YOU LISTENING AT&T???? After all the ******** you put me though over the years I am finally free of your crap! Thank God I never signed up for a two year commitment when the Iphone came out. I want to thank all the people on this site and the people that made hacking the iphone possible that I can finally break free from the evil Mother Ship! I think this will be the start of lower monthly fees by many of the major cell phone carriers. Boost mobile started the $50/month unlimited voice, it appears T-Mobile will be next, and I would bet the rest will have to follow soon. So good luck to all the blue customers left out there, maybe our time has come!: