+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Old Blue Customer finally told AT&T to pound sand!

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Hey all you blue/legacy account holders out there. I have been running two phones for years. One for work, One for personal. But I finally told AT&T to pound sand.
    Thanks

Smile Old Blue Customer finally told AT&T to pound sand!
    Hey all you blue/legacy account holders out there. I have been running two phones for years. One for work, One for personal. But I finally told AT&T to pound sand. T-Mobile offered me an Unlimited Voice plan for $50/ month. I added the unlimited data plan for $25/month which also has 400 text messages. All this for $75.00 a month. Took my 1st gen iphone over to T-mobile and now am down to one bill a month. I was paying AT&T $70/month for 1000 anytime minutes, unlimited data, and 250 text messages. This plan is the first plan I have seen that I was finally willing to give up my blue account with AT&T. Oh and did I mention, no contract to sign with T-Mobile. ARE YOU LISTENING AT&T???? After all the ******** you put me though over the years I am finally free of your crap! Thank God I never signed up for a two year commitment when the Iphone came out. I want to thank all the people on this site and the people that made hacking the iphone possible that I can finally break free from the evil Mother Ship! I think this will be the start of lower monthly fees by many of the major cell phone carriers. Boost mobile started the $50/month unlimited voice, it appears T-Mobile will be next, and I would bet the rest will have to follow soon. So good luck to all the blue customers left out there, maybe our time has come!:

Green Apple
    Thanks

Sounds like a good deal. How's the reception with t-mobile I hear mixed stories?
    flat black, all floss, no gloss

Livin the iPhone Life Poseidon79's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,681 Times in 1,159 Posts

Reception is different with every carrier depending on your market.

Thanks

Well, Where I live MN, At&t and T-mobile use the same towers so I haven't really seen any service difference.