+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Incorrect Voicemail PW

is a discussion within the

AT&T

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
Jailbroken 8gb 3g Iphone, ever since 2.0.2 my phone displays this message after every respring or power on, so i have to enter the pw and i have never changed
    Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Incorrect Voicemail PW
    Jailbroken 8gb 3g Iphone, ever since 2.0.2 my phone displays this message after every respring or power on, so i have to enter the pw and i have never changed the pw btw, any help would be appreciated

Livin the iPhone Life SundayDuffer's Avatar
    Thanks

Try this first though....call yourself to access the voicemail...then hang up....sometimes that will trigger the visualmail to work right....if not, you might have to call ATT support and ask them to reset your voicemail box.

Livin the iPhone Life CaptainChaos's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SundayDuffer View Post
    Try this first though....call yourself to access the voicemail...then hang up....sometimes that will trigger the visualmail to work right....if not, you might have to call ATT support and ask them to reset your voicemail box.
    This is what I have to do everytime I change my firmware. After calling myself I go into Administration options and follow the prompts to reset my password.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Default Hey
    I am having this same problem and I changed my pass called my voicemail and all of that and it still says wrong password every time I respring

Ok nevermind I rebooted my phone twice and the issue was resolved
    Last edited by jaxdvd; 02-28-2009 at 05:32 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost