+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: $5.99 Tzones with Iphone 5 (Tmobile version) - Anyone try this yet?

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I got an iphone 5 AT&T unlocked and its working fine with tzones for 4G. Wondering if the tmobile version would work too? I put my sim in a tmobile
    iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

Default $5.99 Tzones with Iphone 5 (Tmobile version) - Anyone try this yet?
    I got an iphone 5 AT&T unlocked and its working fine with tzones for 4G.

Wondering if the tmobile version would work too? I put my sim in a tmobile s3 one time and it told me I had to upgrade to the proper data plan. I am thinking since its a tmobile phone it will tell me the same thing. I know if you get on the payment plan they will make you add the data plan but wondering if I could use it that way if I just paid for it all up front.

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

I've seen some posts on both sides on HoFo whether or not it'll work on T-Zones/Web2Go/Phone 1st.

Your best bet to try is with an unlocked newer AT&T-purchased model (with AWS enabled) and with the latest carrier bundle (or preferably the modded bundle on TMonews). Then change your APNs accordingly (put the fast APN in the LTE part of the settings).

If that doesn't work, then more than likely you'd have to convert to a "Bridge to Value" data plan ($5 for 2GB) or a current plan.
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

i'm fine on the tzones with an offical iphone 5 from T-mobile. wife's unlocked 4s is ok on tzones also. (both as of the date of this post) no upsale screen yet.
    Are You Not Entertained! Are You Not Entertained! Is this not why you are HERE!!!!"

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Modded carrier bundle on TMonews?
    Quote Originally Posted by GenesisDH View Post
    I've seen some posts on both sides on HoFo whether or not it'll work on T-Zones/Web2Go/Phone 1st.

Your best bet to try is with an unlocked newer AT&T-purchased model (with AWS enabled) and with the latest carrier bundle (or preferably the modded bundle on TMonews). Then change your APNs accordingly (put the fast APN in the LTE part of the settings).

If that doesn't work, then more than likely you'd have to convert to a "Bridge to Value" data plan ($5 for 2GB) or a current plan.
    Hey GenesisdH ... where is this modded bundle on TMonews? I did a search in the forums but can't seem to find it. Do you have a link?

Thanks!,
    diznanl

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by diznanl View Post
    Hey GenesisdH ... where is this modded bundle on TMonews? I did a search in the forums but can't seem to find it. Do you have a link?

Thanks!,
    diznanl
    I apologize for the lateness. The following link is for the modified carrier bundle: http://www.itweakios.com/apps/blog/s...carrier-update
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave