Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Tmobile LTE coverage

Default Tmobile LTE coverage
    I read that LTE signals aren't everywhere yet, and atleast here in California the list said it was only available in San Jose.

I was in orange ca this afternoon and there was one spot that I was getting an LTE signal. I don't think it was a fluke because it stayed on up until I went to a different area. Although the speed I was getting was only 2 Mbps. While I used to get atleast 5 Mbps in that area.

Does anybody have an updated list of places where LTE signal is available?

*i tried posting a screen shot but it wouldn't let me

my co-workers in san jose were getting 40mbs downloads. but as soon as they left sj, there signal dropped off to 4g.

T-Mobile has officially launched its 4G LTE network today with service in Baltimore, Houston, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Phoenix, San Jose, and Washington DC. The carrier expects to deliver LTE to 100 million people by the middle of 2013 doubling that to 200 million customers nationwide by year's end. Customers will be able to use the new faster service with the carrier's new rate plans, which initially went live this past weekend.

having issues with lte incoming calls go to vm, have to keep iphone 5 on 4g to receive calls 90% of the time

Getting LTE on my factory unlocked iphone 5 in some parts of my city.

might be faster if i had official tmobile or newer reversion att iphone 5.