+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: 4g / hspa+ sightings

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I just want to make a thread for 4g or hspa + sightings on their iPhone 5. Those of you who are using iPhone 5 under tmobile, are you getting
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default 4g / hspa+ sightings
    I just want to make a thread for 4g or hspa + sightings on their iPhone 5.
    Those of you who are using iPhone 5 under tmobile, are you getting 4g? And if so where was that location..? I've read that there are some areas that has 4g already but Im in socal and travel thru those places alot but i don't get the signal.

Here's what I got from the news;
    Chicago, including the surrounding areas of: Aurora, Berwyn, Chicago Heights, Cicero, Des Plaines, Downers Grove, Evanston, Evergreen Park, Naperville, Oak Park, Schaumburg, Wilmette and Winnetka.
    Reno, Nev.
    Sacramento, Calif., including the surrounding areas of: Antelope, Citrus Heights, Elk Grove, Fair Oaks, Folsom, Loomis, North Highlands, Rancho Cordova, Rio Linda, Rocklin, Roseville, Vacaville and West Sacramento.
    Fresno, Calif.
    Southern Calif., including: Alhambra, Anaheim, Claremont, Culver City, El Monte, Encino, Garden Grove, Granada Hills, Inglewood, Irvine, La Crescenta, Laguna Niguel, Monrovia, Monterey Park, Newport Beach, North Hills, North Hollywood, Paramount, Pasadena, Redlands, Reseda, Rosemead, Santa Ana, San Fernando, San Gabriel, Santa Monica, South El Monte, Temple City, Torrance, Upland, Valley Village, Van Nuys, Westminster and Wilmington.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    strange to see a post that includes my city in it "Wilmington" seeing how it isnt even on the map.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Yeah.. It sucks for they have released the news and nothing to back it up.

From what I've read the 3G signal should turn to H for hspa+ , but I haven't seen it on any actual screen shot.

Green Apple
    Thanks

Why would it turn to an H. The icons on the iPhone are o=GPRS, E=Edge and 3G.