+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: **HELP** Unlocked iphone 4 for tmboile . Should i update my IOS to 6.0.1?? **HELP**

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
okay so here is my story... about a year and a half ago i bought an iphone4 brand new and had it unlocked (i think its only unlocked and not
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Question **HELP** Unlocked iphone 4 for tmboile . Should i update my IOS to 6.0.1?? **HELP**
    okay so here is my story... about a year and a half ago i bought an iphone4 brand new and had it unlocked (i think its only unlocked and not jailbroken, as i do not have cydia on my phone) so that i could use it on my tmobile carrier. the iphone is a 16gb and it was unlocked to firmware 04.10.01 and uses the version 4.3.4 (8K2). i am not sure if that is all the info needed to answer my question, if more is needed please let me know.

i had some issues with my mms but for the most part it works now, aside from having to send the same picture a dozen times before it actually goes through. oh, and facetime still doesnt work, although i never really looked into making it work. my major issue now is, i want to update my IOS to 6.0.1 so that i can have all the cool new features i see all my friends with on their at&t iphone fours. that update button is just calling my name every time i sync my phone to my computer. what should i do? PLEASE HELP!!

(if you hace any advice on how to make my facetime work and/or make my mms work better that would be appreciated too

Green Apple
    Thanks

U should not upgrade to 6.0.
    Try just update the baseband to iPad's baseband if that not work I don't know what to do.

Green Apple
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thepiscespimp View Post
    okay so here is my story... about a year and a half ago i bought an iphone4 brand new and had it unlocked (i think its only unlocked and not jailbroken, as i do not have cydia on my phone) so that i could use it on my tmobile carrier. the iphone is a 16gb and it was unlocked to firmware 04.10.01 and uses the version 4.3.4 (8K2). i am not sure if that is all the info needed to answer my question, if more is needed please let me know.

i had some issues with my mms but for the most part it works now, aside from having to send the same picture a dozen times before it actually goes through. oh, and facetime still doesnt work, although i never really looked into making it work. my major issue now is, i want to update my IOS to 6.0.1 so that i can have all the cool new features i see all my friends with on their at&t iphone fours. that update button is just calling my name every time i sync my phone to my computer. what should i do? PLEASE HELP!!

(if you hace any advice on how to make my facetime work and/or make my mms work better that would be appreciated too
    msg me your IMEI so that i can check the status of the lock before you attempt to upgrade to ios6. What you should do now is jailbreak the phone using redns0w and let cydia save your blobs SO you can downgrade if you do not like ios6.