+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: E-mail read, deleted, comes right back

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have an iPhone 4 running 5.1.1. Factory unlocked and jailbroke with sn0wbreeze. When I check my e-mail, I can read them and delete them but when I go back
    Green Apple
    Thanks

Default E-mail read, deleted, comes right back
    I have an iPhone 4 running 5.1.1. Factory unlocked and jailbroke with sn0wbreeze. When I check my e-mail, I can read them and delete them but when I go back later they all come right back. Whether I check it five minutes later or two days it doesn't matter. It wasn't a big deal at first but now I'm up to 80-90 e-mails coming back. I have completely restored my phone. Deleted out all my e-mail accounts and can't get it to keep them deleted or even to mark them as read. They always come back as unread mail. Any ideas?

iPhone? More like MyPhone
    Thanks

I've had the same thing happen delete them what for it to stop loading then close wait to open anything until it shows them and they go away that's what I have to do

Green Apple
    Thanks

I've tried that and it doesn't work. No matter what I do I can't get them to delete completely. When I was running 4.3.1 I would delete them on my phone and they would get deleted on my computer also. Now they don't delete anywhere.

iPhone? More like MyPhone butler007's Avatar
    Thanks

Have you tried using a client such as sparrow instead? Deleting them from sparrow should remove them from online and then prevent themfrom appearing nywhere?