Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.
06-22-2012, 04:03 PM #1Fix SMS Not Sending On iPhone Unlocked with Gevey
This is a simple fix for the SMS not being able to send and you get that red arrow.
1. Turn on Airplane Mode from Settings.
2. Reboot iPhone by the holding the lock button and sliding across.
3. After reboot wait a few seconds then go into settings and turn off airplane mode.
4. This should work if not try one more time.
06-23-2012, 10:40 AM #2
06-23-2012, 01:49 PM #3
Edit: got the SMS to work. But no mms but that's cool.
06-23-2012, 02:31 PM #4
Okay for your MMS.
1. Download iFile(4.99 but free if you know where to look)
2. Navigate to User->Library->Preferences then locate the mms override.plist
3. Copy and paste this
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE plist PUBLIC "-//Apple//DTD PLIST 1.0//EN" "http://www.apple.com/DTDs/PropertyList-1.0.dtd">
4. Then save and go back and if it's 338 bytes you got it right.
5. Go to http://unlockit.co.nz/ and create your custom profile then do the reboot thing I showed.
06-23-2012, 02:54 PM #5
Edit: My Gevey brain farted now no SMS again!?!?
06-23-2012, 02:56 PM #6
Reboot a couple of time happened to me, toke 3 tries
06-23-2012, 03:21 PM #7
I do the whole The whole process or just reboot??
06-23-2012, 03:34 PM #8
Just rebooting the phone with airplane mode
06-23-2012, 05:22 PM #9
what iphone do u have iphone 4 4s and 3gs are all different steps which do u have and ill tell u how to properly fix it
06-24-2012, 11:56 AM #10
06-24-2012, 12:21 PM #11
Sorry to kinda be off topic but I was thinking about getting a gevey sim for my 4s.
Is this something that normally happens?
06-24-2012, 12:49 PM #12
What carrier r u locked to?
I recommend the CDMA/gsm Gevey.
Last edited by Chocolatesmurf; 06-24-2012 at 01:06 PM.