+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: iMessage FaceTime push notification not working on Tmobile iPhone 4

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I have an iPhone 4 ipsw 5.1.1 custom built with redsnow, baseband 2.10.4. I got it unlocked by att later on. Anyways after i got it unlocked I built a
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default iMessage FaceTime push notification not working on Tmobile iPhone 4
    I have an iPhone 4 ipsw 5.1.1 custom built with redsnow, baseband 2.10.4. I got it unlocked by att later on. Anyways after i got it unlocked I built a custom ipsw restore the phone installed ultrasnow to fix the one bar issue. Now I can't get iMessage FaceTime or push notification to work I have tried every fix possible. Im not new to this at all I've been doing this since iPod 2nd gen. somethings that i have already tried Support: Fix iMessage/FaceTime for GEVEY users on iOS 5 preserved baseband Reinstalling ipsw and built a new one as well changing the date and time. Can someone please help me. Also mms works fine sending and receiving, making phone calls work too.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    I don't know enough about this, but my guess is ultrasn0w may be the culprit?

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks
    If you got unlocked by att, just do regular update or restore through itune it will fix one bar issue (don't have to install ultrasnow fix). Setting/general/network/cellular data setting apn, make sure you have international text message in your plan, and just turn on facetime and imessage it will activate with your phone number instead of your apple ID