Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Official T-Mobile 3G Speed Watch Thread

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

El Paso, TX

First signs of 3G coverage near Cielo Vista Mall.

-img_1715.png

Quote Originally Posted by beav626 View Post
    Tmob need to hurry up and flip the switch in the midwest especially OKC
    They are turning it on in OKC now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -image.jpg  

My iPhone is a Part of Me
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by eremeya View Post
    They are turning it on in OKC now.
    Where about in OKC did you pick it up?
    Member of the hackint0sh forums.
    HowardForums Member: Haas_Dave

**oahu update** I picked up 3G around vineyard ave close to downtown Honolulu. So airport area and downtown area seems o be getting the upgrade.

-imageuploadedbymodmyi1361839439.070168.jpg 10mb down in delray fl that's fast!

I will post mine up when i get home, but i got 7 down and 2 up at home.

Sucks that some spots of San Diego reception is spotty, but at least I wont get throttled down every few weeks like I did with straight talk...

Quote Originally Posted by bluehaze View Post
    **oahu update** I picked up 3G around vineyard ave close to downtown Honolulu. So airport area and downtown area seems o be getting the upgrade.
    brah! that's nuts! how's about like University and around Kaimuki? just as long as i can get 3G i'm switching! btw what iPhone do you have? i have an unlocked Verizon iPhone 5 right now and i popped a nano-sim from a t-mobile store by Gina's BBQ/Foodland Market City and it was only showing "E"(Edge) prolly cause it wasn't an activated sim but i like switch already cause more cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Alveezy View Post
    brah! that's nuts! how's about like University and around Kaimuki? just as long as i can get 3G i'm switching! btw what iPhone do you have? i have an unlocked Verizon iPhone 5 right now and i popped a nano-sim from a t-mobile store by Gina's BBQ/Foodland Market City and it was only showing "E"(Edge) prolly cause it wasn't an activated sim but i like switch already cause more cheap.
    I own a unlocked iPhone 4S w/ IOS 6.1 I have 3g/4g by where H1 ends by Kahala Mall all the way to pearl City. After that its back to slo-mobile speed. So you will have service if you go to the windward side but it wont be 3G/4G. You should definitely get 4G in the area where you are. You will have to put a SIM card that is activated and update the carrier setting on your phone.

Last edited by bluehaze; 04-12-2013 at 09:59 AM.

ImageUploadedByModMyi1365890678.756136.jpg
    No more edge with my new tmobile iPhone 5. This was well worth the wait!

Very nice. Location wise, where? And how would the speeds be without location services enabled. Just Curious .

Quote Originally Posted by mustangfrnk View Post
    Very nice. Location wise, where? And how would the speeds be without location services enabled. Just Curious .
    NYC , does the location services on make it faster or slower?

LTE in Burnsville MN
    Attached Images Attached Images

I am wondering am I able to get 4g I have 6.1.3 4s and changed my apn to fast but I'm using Gpp and tmobile sim on a sprint gsm iPhone with a patch :0

But the Gpp turned my stock sprint profile to CDMA how is that possible?

i know my speeds on 4G LTE on AT&T here in Southern California.

anyone know about T-Mobile in a market like Dallas Fort Worth?

currently have T-Mobile using the iPhone 5 and I'm a tad bit curious if anyone out there has speedtests for that. THANKS!

Banned
    Thanks
    T mobile lies on 4G / LTE I'm going back to verizon t mobile 👎👎👎👎👎you pay less you get less and verizon is a bit more but you better service I've had all 4 networks and verizon does beat them all👍👍👍 the X LTE not sure on that one not here yet but Verizon's speeds are better

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast