+ Reply

Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: Couldn't find anything on the stickies about this, really need help with MMS

is a discussion within the

T-mobile

forums, a part of the

iPhone Modding

section;
I've just received a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone 4 Version 4.3, firmware 04.10.01. I'm using it with T-mobile and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me with any options for setting
    What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default Couldn't find anything on the stickies about this, really need help with MMS
    I've just received a jailbroken/unlocked iPhone 4 Version 4.3, firmware 04.10.01. I'm using it with T-mobile and was wondering if anyone could possibly help me with any options for setting up MMS on this phone? My baby daughter lives across the country so to say that picture messaging is important would be an understatement. I'd really appreciate some help, thanks in advance.

Thanks

try this it worked great for me just add source in cydia and install tmobile mms fix reboot and thats it
    http://leimobile.com/t-mobile-mms-settings-for-ios-5/

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

I will definitely look back to this. I can't reboot as of now, but by next week I should be able to turn it off/restart without fearing for my phone. thanks a lot!