Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: MAJOR problem

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

ok so i recently upgraded my iphone 3gs to iphone 4 (both tmobile) so i consider myself with fair knowledge of the modding game. when i hacked my iphone 4(ios 5.0.1) with gavey, i had no problems. jailbreak went great, ultrasnow worked great, no major problems except i couldnt RECEIVE and picture messgaes but i could send them. it didnt bother me til recently when i decided to sell one of my cars and the demand for pictures was high. so i looked into this "t-mobile MMS fix" by lei-something or other...... so i downloaded the repo then downloaded the "t-mobile mms fix" and then all hell broke loose..... after i rebooted my phone i noticed my modified unlock screen was missing as well as my home theme, then not even ten seconds went by and the phone just started refreshing OVER and OVER and OVER...... i dont have enough time to turn off the phone nor enough time to look too much through my phone....

so my obvious question is, how the hell do i fix this?

yeah i fixed it >.<
    Last edited by irishmanred707; 03-15-2012 at 02:03 AM.

How did you fix it? I have a 3Gs now and am planning on going to a 4 with Gevey.

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

considering the fact that im an idiot, i just held down the home button and lock button and finally got it to reset..... after it reset, all my themes came back and everything worked great. MMS works perfectly now.

I upgraded to an iPhone 4 as well, but never had any of these issues running Gevey and the MMS fix from pushinfo or whatever that repo is called. lol