Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: gevey sim iOS 5.0.1 T-mobile

What's Jailbreak?
    Thanks

Default gevey sim iOS 5.0.1 T-mobile
    trying to get FaceTime and iMessage activated, tried some threads in the forums but still not working. any suggestions?

go to sinfuliphone forum and do a search on gevey tmobile facetime imessage. they have a good tutorial that will help you what you want to do. it works perfect for me gevey ultra, tmobile iso 5.01

Credit goes to eXe:

1.Either activate your phone with SAM or ATT SIM

2.Go to (CarrierLab.bundle or 00101 folder) /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/00101/carrier.plist
    -back up the file carrier.plist (just in case)

Go to the following line and add +011 so it looks like +011447786205094
    < key >PhoneNumberRegistrationGatewayAddress< string >+011447786205094< /string >

3.Now go to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Unknown.bundles/carrier.plist

ADD -> "+011" To all the 10 numbers you see.
    < key >PhoneNumberRegistrationGatewayAddress< /key >< string >+011447537410207< /string >

SAVE then DONE!

For iPhone 4S go to Step 4 or else you are done..

Re-spring

You might have to toggle iMessage/FaceTime off then on, and leave it on then it will finally activate.

FOR IPHONE 4S ONLY

Do the following if and only if your carrier says AT&T 11.0 instead of Carrier Lab 11.0 in Settings/General/About/Carrier

Make a backup of the AT&T carrier.plist file before overwriting it

4. copy the modified Carrier Lab file /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/00101/carrier.plist to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/ATT_US.bundle and overwrite the original ATT carrier.plist file

Exit iFile and respring

Finally toggle iMessage/FaceTime on and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes then it will finally activate.

Default iphone 4s 5.0.1 T-mobile facetime activation with Gevey Ultra S
    Hi there,

can you please do a step by step guide on how to go to the CarrierLab.bundle?...thanks

1.Either activate your phone with SAM or ATT SIM

2.Go to (CarrierLab.bundle or 00101 folder) /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/00101/carrier.plist
    -back up the file carrier.plist (just in case)

Go to the following line and add +011 so it looks like +011447786205094
    < key >PhoneNumberRegistrationGatewayAddress< string >+011447786205094< /string >

3.Now go to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/Unknown.bundles/carrier.plist

ADD -> "+011" To all the 10 numbers you see.
    < key >PhoneNumberRegistrationGatewayAddress< /key >< string >+011447537410207< /string >

SAVE then DONE!

For iPhone 4S go to Step 4 or else you are done..

Re-spring

You might have to toggle iMessage/FaceTime off then on, and leave it on then it will finally activate.

FOR IPHONE 4S ONLY

Do the following if and only if your carrier says AT&T 11.0 instead of Carrier Lab 11.0 in Settings/General/About/Carrier

Make a backup of the AT&T carrier.plist file before overwriting it

4. copy the modified Carrier Lab file /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/00101/carrier.plist to /System/Library/Carrier Bundles/iPhone/ATT_US.bundle and overwrite the original ATT carrier.plist file

Exit iFile and respring

Finally toggle iMessage/FaceTime on and leave it on for about 5-10 minutes then it will finally activate.[/QUOTE]

I can't slide iMessage on anymore. My carrier says Not Available

Default same problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by dvn821 View Post
    I can't slide iMessage on anymore. My carrier says Not Available
    THANK GOD... I thought I was the only one with the same problem!
    As you can see below...
    1) I cannot change toggle the iMessage to "on"
    2) Carrier is "Not Available" even though my Network says T-Mobile... Doesn't make much sense to me...

Please tell me if this is what you have as well...

-photo.png-photo-2-.png
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -photo.png