Your favorite Apple, iPhone, iPad, iOS, Jailbreak, and Cydia site.

Thread: factory unlock iphone4 fom canada

Default factory unlock iphone4 fom canada
    i just bought iphone4 factoy unlock from canada . i insert the T_MOBIL sim . nothing seem like work for me...can any one have any solution for it

Are you sure it's a factory unlocked? If it is, when you put in a new SIM from a different carrier, the iPhone would automatically launch the activation process. Search for iTools 2012 program and download it. It has a Chinese and an English versions, so make sure you download the right one.

- Plug your iPhone
    - Run iTools
    - Click on the iPhone listed on the left pane
    - click on View Detail on the right pane
    - It will tell you which country and carrier that the iPhone is locked to (if locked)
    otherwise, it would say unlocked

Good luck

try syncing your unlocked iphone (with the t-mobile sim installed) to itunes. if your iphone is really unlocked, syncing with itunes will check the white list if it reads a non factory sim installed. if your iphones IMEI is on the white list from apples database (unlocked phones IMEI is recorded there), then itunes will unlock your iphone permanently. it shall give you a notice on itunes "Congratulations, your iphone is now unlocked"

last april, i had my ATT locked ip4 IMEI unlocked via O2. i installed my Globe sim card to verify the unlock and the phone kept on saying, "NO SIM INSTALLED" but after syncing to itunes with the Globe sim installed, viola.. itunes unlocked it
    Last edited by daytonaviolet; 02-24-2012 at 12:33 AM.